• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1gb space 15gb bandwidth

Ericsson

I am thinking of buying some webspace and I was wondering if some people could recomend a good hosting service.

I am looking for about 1gb space and 15gb bandwidth for about 40 dollers a year
It need to include:
php
MySQL
And a domain.

It needs to be a fast reliable service.
Thanks

VerticalHost.com offers php5 hosting at the price you are looking for.

If you signup for the Beginner Plan (300mbs space & 10 gigs transfer), I will upgrade your account to 1 gig space and 15 gigs transfer your $2.99/mo.
You can also register a domain at $7.77/year with 12 months hosting @ $2.99/mo. then you will be below $40/year with the use of our 10% off coupon.

goto: http://secure.verticalhost.com/account/

coupon: 10off

Again, this is PHP 5.02 hosting with cPanel + Fantastico.

Take Care,
David Guerra

hello,

I can offer you 1Gb space and 10 Gb bandwidth for £35 a year. Look Here

It comes with cPanel. You also get fantastico.

All this for £35 a year. Payments made throught paypal.

With domain name!

We have support throught instant messaging in the four main type (yahoo, ICQ, msn, AIM). We also have a support forum and a support ticket system. We will accecpt support through emails and we have a online chat on our site.

With this account you can request 3 days free trial to test our services. If you dont like it then you will not have lost anything.

For more instant messaging you can contact me over any instant messaging program :

MSN : sales@nuhost.co.uk
AIM : nhst support
Yahoo : nu_host

Or visit our forums here

Otherwise you can email us at sales@nu-host.co.uk

Last edited:
You should be able to get your requirements for under $72/year. Nu-host, go an get a 2checkout account, because alot of people can not just pay with paypal.

WMSpecialties said:
You should be able to get your requirements for under $72/year. Nu-host, go an get a 2checkout account, because alot of people can not just pay with paypal.

I believe paypal accepts credit cards.

The problem though is that people don't want to sign up with paypal if they don't have it. It takes like four days for the expanded # to come on your invoice bill, but what if the person does not have internet banking. Paypal is widely used, but into todays business world, time is money, and people can not always pay the way you want them to pay.

Hi ericsson, EasyAs123 can offer you this

1GB space
18GB bandwith
Unlimited Mysqls
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Sub-domains
Fantastico
And much more for only $40 a year this package isn't on our site

how do i pay? as this time we only accept paypal

more plans can be found here EasyAs123 Plans too get this plan please contact me on TheChatter_6@msn.com as there isn't a sign for this package cos it isn't on our site

TheChatter

Hosting

Hi ericsson, we can offer you:

1200 MB Hosting
30 GB Transfer
1 Domain hosted
100 POP3 accounts
100 Email aliases
10 SubDomains
1 MySQL database
FREE Site Studio
Front Page Extensions
Custom MX and A records
5 FTP accounts
Web Based File Manager
Web Based E-mail
Anti-Virus filter
Catch-all E-mails
Autoresponder emails
Mailing Lists
Perl support
PHP support
phpMyAdmin
POP3 server
SMTP server
SSL support
SSI support
PHP support in HTML files
Over 3400 Perl modules
Crontab support
Advanced Control Panel

For 40 dollars a year.

We also offer live chat and e-mail support and support tickets.

Site: http://www.robhosting.net.tf
Uptime: http://www.siteuptime.com/statistics.php?Id=13144&&UserId=12159

I believe that all the posters that have posted their plans, have not yet read the rules. :)
The user asked for people to recommend a host, so it was therefore NOT directed to a webhost.

;)

Back