• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1GB Space - 15 Posts / 1GB Bandwidth - 10 Posts / ONE TIME POST ONLY / FREE DOMAINS!!

mpco

SiteSpeck free hosting, is truly the best on the web! You will only need to post the required amount ONCE, unlike other post2hosts which require you to post monthly or even weekly. Check out our great plans below!

SiteSpeck Plan 1:
1GB Space - 15 Posts
1GB Bandwidth - 10 Posts
Cpanel
Fantastico
You Choose SubDomain or Domain
Unlimited all other features
NO ads / NO pop ups (EVER!!!)

SiteSpeck Plan 2 (FREE DOMAIN REG.):
Free Domain - 750 Posts
1GB Space - 15 Posts
1GB Bandwidth - 10 Posts
Cpanel
Fantastico
You Choose SubDomain or Domain
Unlimited all other features
NO ads / NO pop ups (EVER!!!)

URL: http://sitespeck.com/forums/

WERE NEW AND WERE GREAT!
TRULY GREAT HOSTING! 24/7 Support! Sign Up Today!

Last edited:
SiteSpeck Plan 1:
1GB Space - 15 Posts
1GB Bandwidth - 10 Posts
Cpanel
Fantastico

does it mean that if i made 25 posts than i'll get 1gb space+1gb bandwidth and if i made 50 posts than i could get 2gb space and 2gb bandwidth?

how about subdomains, mysql, ftp, etc.?

what cpanel version do you use?

Hello Secret,
You are absolutely correct, if you post 50 posts you'll get 2GB Space and 2GB Bandwidth, you can customize your plan any way you would like, for instance if you want 5GB space, and 100GB bw then just post the respective amount and your good to go! Also about your next question its unlimited subdomains, mysql, ftp every thing. And we have the latest version of cPanel installed which is cpanel 11.

Also to any visitors sorry about the down time on the forums, the hosting its self was NOT down only the forums but that is also now fixed. Best Regards!

Yes it is possible to upgrade later, theirs no restrictions at all if you have 2GB right now and want more later then dont sweat it. Use up your 2GB post some more and upgrade again. We give every thing our customers want! Also to the people trying to access the forums right now the forums / website is down, but if you would like to access your hosting that is still up. We are in the middle of changing our website so it will take a few days. Thanks every one!

Hello Fellow members! Our forums are FINALLY backup I'm sorry for the down time for those of you who have tried to access it. As always our hosting service has been up 100% and is still up. As a special sorry offer any new sign ups who make 250 (500 less!) posts will receive one FREE domain registration (.com .org. net any thing!). Thank You all for your patience hope to see you on the forums.

Back