• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1G Space, 40G Traffic, No Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

qll

1G Space, 40G Traffic, No Ad, No Posting Required

http://www.edealseek.com/hosting/freehosting.htm

Package Summary
Megabytes (MB or Megs) of Space --- 1000 (1 Gig)
Your Domain Name --- Free Domain
E-Mail Accounts --- Unlimited
Control Panel --- VDECK 2.0
Web Traffic Transfer --- 40 Gig
Money Back Guarantee --- 30 Days
Purchase Price --- Free After Rebate
Setup Fee --- Limited Offer: Free

Software Support
CGI-BIN and Library --- YES
PHP Support --- YES
PerlScripts --- YES
MySQL --- YES
SSL Secure Server --- YES
SSI Management --- YES
Log Files + Site Stats --- YES
Frontpage 2000/2002 Extension --- YES
Shopping Carts --- YES
Web Hosting Control Panel --- YES
Browser Based Email --- YES

Multimedia
Real Audio & Video --- YES
Streaming Audio --- YES
Macromedia Shockwave --- YES
MIDI File Support --- YES
MIME Types --- YES

Host Manager
File Manager --- YES
FTP Manager --- YES
Anonymous FTP --- YES
Password Protection --- YES
Backup Program --- YES

Web Builder
100's of professional web templates --- YES
Logo and Slogan Editor --- YES
Create and change designs any time --- YES
Web Page and Document Editor --- YES
Publishing Program --- YES

POP3 Emails --- Unlimited
Forwarding E-Mails --- Unlimited
Autoresponders --- Unlimited
E-Mail Filtering --- Unlimited
Web E-Mail --- Unlimited

Pre-Configured Scripts
Form Mail --- YES
Guestbook --- YES
Bulletin Board --- YES
PHP Nuke --- YES
Chat --- YES
Blogger --- YES
Multiple Java Applets --- YES

e-Commerce
Agora Shopping Cart YES
OS Commerce YES
Paypal Shopping Cart YES

Promotions
Marketing Guides (500+ Page Manual) --- YES
Search Engines Check Positioner --- YES
Search Engines Submitter --- YES
Meta Tags Generator --- YES
Keyword Generator --- YES
Link Checker --- YES
$50 Credit with Overture --- YES

Web Reports and Statistics
AW Stats (Web Statistics) --- YES
Access and Error Logs --- YES
Bandwidth Usage --- YES

Settings Options
GnuPG --- YES
FrontPage Extensions --- YES
Error Pages (Design your own error pages) --- YES
Redirect Service --- YES
Mime Types --- YES
Handlers --- YES

Limit 1 Free hosting account per person.

Last edited:
there are two people from this forum applied the free hosting, but without entering a valid email address. please contact me as soon as possible, as the full cash rebate must be sent vis paypal into your email account. you need to tell me when and from which ip you applied the free hosting to claim the money, otherwise, you need to request refund, then apply again.

QuestionMark said:
my IP is 142.161.184.136
i signed 10-20mins ago
paypal e-mail account:

but i dont get it, do we pay for it or no>

please don't post your email here, as it will get spammed. you can fill out the request form online at http://www.edealseek.com/hosting/freehosting.htm

the concept is similar to Free-After-Mail-In-Rebate. You pay first, then request a rebate and got all payment back to you.

don't request the rebate unless you have not heard from us after 48 hours from the payment as the normal rebate process takes 24 hours and we have real time sales person to contact you about the rebate once it is accepted.

This is slightly better than you previous offer requiring that users provide you with their credit card details. But now you go and ask for users to make payment thru paypal. Most users you must realise, have chosen "free" hosting solutions, because there is no money involved.

There are other methods of filtering users. I would be wary of you in the future, as you probably will use user's accounts to your advantage, as you know they have the ability to make online payments. If you truely had no intentions of profiting through sales, then there would not be any money involved.

As a result, I would warn users that the hosting service may hold the future availablity of your account as somewhat ransom. Thus as the admin knows you are capable of making payments, they may use this to their advantage in the future. That is why they can initially provide such a substantial deal for "free", Initially.

Anonemous said:
This is slightly better than you previous offer requiring that users provide you with their credit card details. But now you go and ask for users to make payment thru paypal. Most users you must realise, have chosen "free" hosting solutions, because there is no money involved.

There are other methods of filtering users. I would be wary of you in the future, as you probably will use user's accounts to your advantage, as you know they have the ability to make online payments. If you truely had no intentions of profiting through sales, then there would not be any money involved.

As a result, I would warn users that the hosting service may hold the future availablity of your account as somewhat ransom. Thus as the admin knows you are capable of making payments, they may use this to their advantage in the future. That is why they can initially provide such a substantial deal for "free", Initially.

The offer is much better than most other FREE hosting. Most free hosting only provide 50M to 100M space and 500M to 1G traffic. We are offering 100 times that. It is really a professional package at free charge. Whatever you call it. Free after rebate is still free. No BS.

Yes, I understand. That is what makes this very attractive, and also the method that you have chosen to filter, will determine who are potentially paying customers in the future.

I correct myself, sorry. They still indeed require credit detaills, as stated on their application form.

This is quite sneeky, out of this you gain, credit card details, in addition to the knowledge and current user base of people that are potentially paying customers.

I applaud you on your method of attracting paying customers. (sarcasm)

I don't care how good the offer is, the amount of information required does not substantiate for a free hosting service.

Buyer beware. (money is involved regardless, you cannot deny it)

qll said:
The offer is much better than most other FREE hosting. Most free hosting only provide 50M to 100M space and 500M to 1G traffic. We are offering 100 times that. It is really a professional package at free charge. Whatever you call it. Free after rebate is still free. No BS.

FREE HOSTING means NO MONEY INVOLVED

his offer is NOT FREE HOSTING

I wouldnt trust them, if he posted the offer in the PAID hosting I'd have some respect for them
but for now, NO TRUST.

qll said:

You see, thoses ppl just collecting your Email address.. you see.... when you apply for this one you must use the one with paypal account. which means its ur primary account. now how the heck do i know if you are not gona delete my account after i registered. Plus money back.. WOW sounds great but in fact. there is catch in there. SO i suggest DO NOT SIGN UP for them.

ps: they way you told us is not proffesional at all. So i think your just a lil bitch tring to make money out of this. If not. give me the package 1st I will test it. :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Atomsk said:
Purchase Price $7.50 a month

It is a rebate program, as the first year is 100% free. You are not required to sign up for a second year. You are free to move to another hosting company. The only catch is that only 1 free account per person.

QuestionMark said:
my IP is 142.161.184.136
i signed 10-20mins ago
paypal e-mail account:

but i dont get it, do we pay for it or no>

Apparently, you have not complete the application process at 4pm. If you have questions about what is on the page, please ask. I think everything is clearly written.

$90 is deposited into your Paypal account on the 45th day after you applied for the hosting. If you are not happy with the hosting service within the first 30 days, a full refund will be credited back to you.

Paypal is the only method you will receive the cash rebate.

If you want to offer free hosting here, please make it free. Don't ask that people supply credit card or paypal details. If you can't organise it for a signup without these things, please take your offers elsewhere.

I A G R E E!!

Jan said:
If you want to offer free hosting here, please make it free. Don't ask that people supply credit card or paypal details. If you can't organise it for a signup without these things, please take your offers elsewhere.

haha ,I'm agree with u,but I'll try to set up :p

I have given my email adress,but how do I know if I had a acount?email??
if I failed,will I receive a email from u??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back