• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1G+Disk 20G+ Host.....

kingk

1G+Disk 20G+

hello ,every body, I'm a chinese boy,I is student until,

i love interter so i will bulind about internet website,

it have many arcticle,soft. at this time,i have 200M access arcticle

but my webspace is no good,is no big,is no so fat.

and a friend tell me here any body have server~~ so i get here to apply.

I can AD for you

PHP+mysql or ASP host

Last edited:
logo.gif

my site logo

I don't own a hosting company. Sorry. Someone else may be able to host you. By the way, how old are you?

Like I said, the web hosting provider may make some exceptions or some other hosting provider may give you hosting. How old are you?

When you said you were a boy, I thought you were like 10-14 years old. Since you're 20, you should have a bank account. If you currently have a site already, you can make some money off Google AdSense. I don't know.

1gb space and 20gb transfer is a lot, what do you need it for? If you need that much, i suggest going for a paid hosting.

going for a paid hosting,no i no can, i not richman

what do you need it for :to bulind site?arcticle amount is 8000,is have many

I understand your English may not be good and it's difficult to say exactly what you require, but 1G+Disk 20G+ is a lot to ask for for free. You should know as well that most hosts will only accept sites in languages they can understand for legal reasons, you don't say which language it will be in. The offer of advertising is nice but again would probably bring hopefull people who cannot get hosting due to the same reason.

my english is bad, .....

i kone you mean, i think china is have 14 a hundred million.any country have this amount?

im lost..

the bottom line is you won't find hosting with that much space/bandwidth for free. sorry buddy

Back