• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1day and made 2templates, review :)

i haven't start it in html yet buddy :). how much would ppl buy this template? max price?
i haven't thought about selling....yet.

Both links send me to a 404 page.

"Not Found
The requested URL /projects/viettalk.gif was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

yes, i told you that i moved soon. anyway the site is up now :D

Last edited:
well, you need to have time to make these template, once they are ok, html will be easier

Not bad. I like both although I'd be inclined more towards the second (love coloured layouts). Nice job :)

hmm.......... in www.istockphoto.com it says:
All of images on iStockphoto are Royalty Free. Please follow view our licensing agreement (http://www.istockphoto.com/license.php) which outlines permitted and prohibited usage.

and here it says another thing:
Don't have an account? Sign Up Here.
Members download for as little as $1.00 per file.
Find out more

free but have to pay 1$? that must be the new definition "free" LOL

This is just a guess -- but, does "royalty free" mean -- once you BUY the photo, you can USE it as many times as you want, without paying a ROYALTY for EACH USE?

It appears some of the sites on the BlueVertigo list aren't free, but most are. They probably were free when listed and then changed to paid. That's my guess.

1$ each is ok, not so cheap but the way they say in the page abot "free" and than if u wan to download it, it will show that u have to login and pay them. and that i don't trust.
bozley05: the "free" word is displaying in www.istockphoto.com is very confuse. when i see a site like that, i just freak out :D

Back