• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

150mb - 250mb

clearjade

Are there any providers that give around 150mb to 250mb of space? More would be good, but I don't think I need THAT much. Please do not say topcities or 00homepage, nbci, host.sk, crosswinds, dk3, or any others that are really slow or are closing down. I need FTP, I don't care about ads, but popups suck. I don't mind file size limits, just as long as it's under 1mb. Topcities/00homepage won't give me enough bandwidth. 1mb for 2 html views! :mad: I'm focusing on images, so that won't be enough.

As I said in my first post, my website mainly focuses on image galleries. Do u people ever read??? Anyway I found a guy to host my site for me, and he'll allow up to 1gb...which I doubt I'll ever reach. My HD is only 4gb in total lol.

Heh, I don't think I should be sending a slew of hostees to him. :) I met him through another friend online, and he graciously gave me the space. There's no file size limit, I think u can have asp, cgi, or whatever. It's sorta like a game host, except he's not so strict!..which is really cool. It's really fast too! :) Of course you can't have illegal stuffs which I didn't have anyway. Speaking of which, those people ruined it for the rest of us. :(

Oh forgot to mention he has domain hosting too, which will be really useful when I register a domain. ^_^ I like to brag hehe.

1weblord actually only gives 15mb accounts. You can sign up for tons of accounts with different email addresses, but who would want to go through all that trouble?

Back