• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

150Mb / 15GB /Cpanel + Fantastico/MySQL / PHP/ Instant Activation - Up since May 05

Upload Spot

http://www.roxr.com was launched May 1st, 2005.

150 MB Disk Space
15,000MB (15GB) Bandwidth Per Month
Cpanel
Fantastico
10 MySQL Databases
FTP
Emails
PHP
No file size limit
PHP, CGI, Python, Perl, ETC, SUPPORTED.
ALL LANGUAGE SITES ALLOWED - however, content must be USA legal.

All accounts hosted on a:
Dual Opteron 246
4 Gigabyte PC3200 ECC DDR RAM
Dual 200GB ATA Drives

Owned and colo'd by us.

Advertisements are placed by you on your website. They are not forced via a script, etc. You have 5 days to put them up after your account has been created. Otherwise you will get deleted. The ad is a 468x60 google ad - default colors.

Click here to visit us and sign up!

Free Web Hosting Forums

the confirmation page is just refreshing every 5 seconds but it doesn't really forward me to a page saying i'm confirmed.

This server, sucks, it just deleted my account, WITHOUT ANY REASON! Downtime, is always down, just always when i check my site, i have problems

DO NOT REGISTER! Or Raider will delete your files without any reason

I've never seen this site down, and I've never hear of a unhappy customer (until now) don't trust pissed off people

The administrator of roxr.com doesn't seem like a very nice person. I mean, look at his posting in his forum. He treats people like they are nothing.

Alright, I've posted this on several forums so it's hard to keep track of.

EclipX, always down? We haven't been down. Our last reboot was 5 days ago for upgrading some things. We do not delete unless we have a reason. No accounts were deleted until yesterday, when we went through and deleted about 15 sites that were inactive.

http://roxr.com/stats/
The 4GB of ram is taken up by buffers.

Kommercial, please explain how I treat people like they are nothing? I am not talking in a condescending manner at all.

eL.D1n1, Yes I am here. But this is not our support forum.

The IPanel issue you see is temporary, and it only happens to a few accounts, the creator of Ipanel is attempting to fix it.

Raider said:
eL.D1n1, Yes I am here. But this is not our support forum.

I meant he can't tell you're mean to people if you're not even replying on this forum, I know you have your own support forum

Back