• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

150M,2000M,cPanel,Fantastico,FTP,Email,CGI,PHP,MySQL,Win Free Domain!

Web server down?

Singapore time 1550 hours, my website could not be displayed and their website also had problems.. anyone encountered this problem?

That's good!I got a little spazzed about it!Hey, did anyone get a problem like this with Anyxhost?

.:Listen up:.
I registered my anime site with them and my account was set up and everything was fine. Unfortunatly, I never got the welcome email with the IP info. and evrything. So now the only thing I can do is upload via Dreamweaver and I can't login. I can just upload.

.: End Problem:.

Can you guys help me out here?! I'm really freaked out now!

~*sky_raven*~

weilun04 said:
contact the admin is the best way!

and Anyxhost host is back amd running well again :)
I did! Still no reply yet about it. The servers have been running as of yesterday, I think. Any other advice?

~*sky_raven*~

Domain Draw: [moonlit-shadows.net]

And Harold Wazzu, it takes until the next day, I think. [At least, that's when my acount was set-up.]

One question: for how long will be the domain name be registered for? One year? Two years? Three years?

Back