• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

150 MB space, 7GB bandwidth, banner ad

estado3

Looking for a permanent host for a network of sites, all use about 150MB disk space bandwidth is around 7GB, needs php, mysql, and should have cpanel as I alredy have the entire site backed up and waiting to install on a new server, crucially it should be able to add on domains (about 20 of them).

In exchange I am willing to place a permanent jpeg/gif image of your site or a hosted by link but no post to host or cpx advertising, as I found out this was extremely resource consuming for any visitor visiting the site, they were simply distracted by the resource hogging ads to what they came for.

I understand it is a lot I am asking for, but for the traffic potential to your banner ad (has to be jpeg/gif), one of the sites is a dating site with over 1,500 members; it will be worth your while.

Hey you can pm me and i can see what i can do :D

Just pm me on this forums :D We have excellent uptime!!! 99.9% For this month!

We have been online for well over a year.

Just send me a pm with your info you want created!!

-Dan

Back