• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

150 FARC Rebels killed.

*ring* *ring*
GC:Hello?
man:Is this Giancarlo Carnini?
GC: Yes
man: This is the state department, we wanted to inform you that approximately 150 FARC Rebels have been killed by the Colombian Army.
GC: Thanks for letting me know
man: It's my job... I thought you should be the first to know.
GC: Thanks again
man: bye
GC: bye
*click*

Originally posted by bigperm
*ring* *ring*
man: This is the state department, we wanted to inform you that approximately 150 FARC Rebels have been killed by the Colombian Army.
*click*
*LOL* Exactly what I was thinking..... :D

GC.... sorry, I haven't been paying much attention to what your mom and dad does.

Originally posted by bigperm
*ring* *ring*
*click*

My Dad tells me..., he gets the information before anybody else in the embassy, lol.

Originally posted by cheatpark
I am from the uk and you will not think that the bbc rocks if you lived here. You have to have a tv liscence which costs over 100 pounds a year which I think is about $200. You only get 2 tv channels from them and even if you don't watch their channels you still have to pay the liscence fee and all the liscence fee money goes to them. But then I supose thats why they get their news up quick.

The BBC is a subscription service? I always thought it was a broadcast network.

Back