• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

123systems.net any1 been with these people???

william232

Hi all i am considering of purchasing a custom vps from these guys and ive been told i should also consider the speed and monthly downtime ive contact them this is there response

We do not average any monthly downtime. Virtual servers are on GigE Ports.

Would that be good or bad as they dont know their average downtime?

im guessing the speed is pretty good but what does it tell you guys?

Thanks,William

William, have you tried to do the search for their reviews?
I think if you do you will be able to find some, or you will need to wait till someone from their customers will reply you...

We do not average any monthly downtime.

That does not conclude that we do not know our monthly downtime, That concludes we do not have an average monthly downtime. Meaning for the most part it's always up. Except in maintenance windows which are always announced before hand. We have never had any major downtime except for a kernel panic on one of the nodes in Fremont,CA which was resolved rather quickly. Reboots are minimum since we use Ksplice for updates so we do not need to reboot after kernel updates, etc.

With the SLA we provide it would make no sense to offer service(s) that are constantly down. :wink2:

I think the OP wants to know your overall downtime, do you monitor your uptime?
Thats what hes talking about.

I think the OP wants to know your overall downtime, do you monitor your uptime?
Thats what hes talking about.

You can add them on the hostracker and check. In any way hostracker shows uptime for the main web site of the web hosting company which as rule hosted on the premium server.

I have seen a lot of their ads on the WHT. I suppose there you will be able to find some more infomation about them as well.

Back