• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

12 free hosting accounts with shoutcast radio

Jordan Mclay

Nlc You Say?
NLC
4 GB WebHosting Space
15 GB Monthly Data Transfer
Unlimited MySQL 5 Databases
Free shoutcast 50 listener radio
10 0POP 3 Email Accounts
100 FTP Accounts
unlimited Email Lists
cPanel Web Control Panel
Installatron Auto Script Installer
Sub-domains available (yoursite.webhost-warehouse.com)
99.95 Uptime Guarantee
*Free phone support(betweeln 9am-5pm mon-fri for free clients)*

NO WAREZ , PROXY SCRIPTS & NON ENGLISH SITES ALOUD.

We have 12 of these accounts left to offer clients , all we require in return is either a link to us on your webpage or forum OR a small banner at the top of your page.

To order this package just send an email with your subdomain choice password & username Paypal@webhost-warehouse.com (This email will have your hosting created faster as it is monitored more) OR pm me on this bulletin board

Last edited:
Thanks Giving

Thanks for the fastest service
i sent the email and in less than 5 minutes the account was created and they sent the details mail
thanks Webhosting-Warehouse

Sorry about the delay folks , Backlogs of emails requesting the hosting 8 Left so far , Those who have emailed me are already guaranteed the hosting ;) .

Also i refuse to host uni.cc domains i have had 4 clients in the past with that subdomain who have been caught hacking the server

Thanks for setting up my account, I just changed my nameservers. Cpanel and everything works great. :classic2: How do I access the Free shoutcast 50 listener radio?

Thanks for everything. :beer:

Back