• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

110mb hosting vs ?

medz

yo yo

just found out about 110mb, problem is thats its very popular and registration is closed because of too many people apply.

so it there an other hosting company out there that competing with them?

im looking for joke around hoster like 110mb

so it there an other hosting company out there that competing with them?
In a sense, every other free hosting company is competing with them.

Looking through the Free Hosting Offers would be best if you're looking for a free host.

thankx for replies guys.
i just want a webhosting that is genuine and not fake with what it offers.
my basic needs would be php,mysql,ftp
needs to be established and reliable..for example a webhosting that has been around for long. is not going to dissapear 2moro.

i want to put ads on my blog/site/forum to make money as well.

if someone could do a shortlist for me please then that would be great

yeah i used that power search engine.

it came up with 2 results :(

liwayhosting and some otherone ive never heard of.

im interested in zoomcities.. seems long tho. registering the forum and processing the applications etc.

im really confused.

im interested in zoomcities.. seems long tho. registering the forum and processing the applications etc.

Well there are free hosting that give hosting without you doing nothing, and they are gone 2 days later... This is the process that we have been implementing in almost 3 years, and we are still here, stronger than ever :)

Zac

thanx

thanx man...when i get time im gonna join. you have a point.

also considering you been up for 3 years is a good sign.

thanx man...when i get time im gonna join. you have a point.

also considering you been up for 3 years is a good sign.

Sorry zoomcities, but i have a 110mb account, well, 3, and they are the best. Ive tried every free host on this database, except the 15000mb space offers, or the 10mb space, and 110mb is the best. Support responce is with in 5 minutes, and it is wonderful.

medz, i suggest you simply wait the last month TOPS registration is closed, their adding another server to the network. i believe its server 5 or 6. They have no ads, nearly no file type limitations, and just the fastest servers ive seen. I will support them 100%.

Just wait, i know you have, but 110mb is the best ive ever seen.

Stereofreak69

Back