• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

10usd

makinalimits

i have made this post b4 and got an accoun t wit ab-hosting my friend is looking for an account lots of space and bw and nuke plat instaled wuold be a bounus cnt pay thru paypal thnx ross!

Hello,

If you tell us your space and bandwitdh requirements, we can try and build an custom package for you.

Gold Plan
2000mb Disk Space
15000mb Bandwidth Limit
Monthly Price: $9.00
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited E-mail FWD
visit http://redz.us and order

Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you a custom package that best fits your needs!

Custom Plan:
3000 MB Space
16384 MB Bandwidth

800 Email Accounts
800 FTP Accounts
800 MySQL Databases
800 Sub Domains
Cpanel and Fantastico
Price: $9.95/month

10 Reasons to choose DigitalWorldHost.com:
1)Instant and Secure account activation/payment (128 bit SSL Secured site)
2) 99% Uptime promise
3) 7 - Day No Risk Money Back
4) 100% NO OVERSELL guarantee
5) FREE TOP LEVEL DOMAIN NAME
6) No Setup Fee
7) FREE FEATURE (email, ftp, mysql, sub domains, add on domains or parked domains) UPGRADES
8) Support via EMAIL, FORUM, LIVE ONLINE SUPPORT, TELEPHONE and FAX
9) FREE UPGRADE by 500 MB SPACE (limited time only)
10) We are webmasters too, so we we know what fellow webmasters are looking for.

If you are interested or have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com or contact me personally at admin@digitalworldhost.com or via msn [tang_tang@walla.com].

Best wishes and regards,

Tang

We would like to offer a custom plan: (this can be edited to suit)

2,500MB Space
20,000MB Bandwidth
999 of each feature (email, ftp, mysql, subdomains)
Cpanel + SCRIPTA (50 pre config. scripts)
$9.25 a month

PM or signup at the forums http://ultimafree.com/forum for more information

If you mean $10 a year I can offer
200MB Space
2000MB Bandwidth
2 mysql, 5 FTP, 10 emails, 12 subdomains
Cpanel + SCRIPA (50 pre config. scripts)

SCRIPTA includes quick install of PHP-Nuke 7.1

Last edited:
makinalimits said:
i have made this post b4 and got an accoun t wit ab-hosting my friend is looking for an account lots of space and bw and nuke plat instaled wuold be a bounus cnt pay thru paypal thnx ross!

Hi makinalimits,
We can offer you our basic package,ie Micro Kit , which provides 2GB disk space, 250GB bandwidth,2 web sites,custom error pages, stats server,2MySQL,Perl,PHP,ASP,ASP.net, customised control panel and many other features only for $4.00(US) with no set up fees if 12 month pre-paid otherwise if you want to for monthly billing then it will cost you $5.00 per month. There is 30 day money back guarantee as well.
Which nuke platform are you looking for?
For information about other plans, visit http://www.m6.net/prices.aspx , in case you are looking for a higher plan.

If you still need it 25gb of space with 400gb bandwidth and a free domain for $8 a month. and i think i have a copy of nuke platinum that i bough but never used, you can have it for free. PM if intrested.

sepi, you have to post a link to your site in all offers! Seriously, 25GB of space and 400GB of bandwidth for $8 per month is never going to happen.

TJR Networks said:
sepi, you have to post a link to your site in all offers! Seriously, 25GB of space and 400GB of bandwidth for $8 per month is never going to happen.

Yes it can happen maybe for 10 days or 20 days but not longer than that :biggrin2:

And is this what you seek:
makinalimits said:
rite today i was thinking of a plan i am getting a dvdplyer/recorder for crimbo and i was wundering how much would it be for say a basic deicated server of about 100gig space

As stated here : http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80316

Or is it something different you seeking?

TJR Networks said:

yes it will im reselling off the same company that comet-hosting orwhatever is, and they have been survived since 2002 and still going. I can't post my site here because im working on the design but i can sign-up manually, for anyone who wants it.

Gold Plan:
2GB Web Space
30GB Data Transfer
Unlimited POP3
PHP & MySQL
Fantastico
Site Builder - new
Cpanel
24/7 Support
30 Day Money Back
Free Domain
Only £5.49 per month or £54.99 a year.

For further discussion please contact us via msn or talk live to us by using the live chat button on our site.

4000 Mb Web Space
40000 Mb Bandwidth
POP3 Email Accounts
PHP, PERL, CGI Support
Fantastico, CPanel
24/7 Support
30 Days Money Back Warranty
$9.95 per month
order

Back