• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

10GB space / 20GB bandwidth / NO ADS / 24/7/365 Support - My10GB.com

Hello :wave: ,

We'ved been launched 1 week ago, and we already made happy more than 1000 users. That proves that we are offering top quality services.

So stop wasting your time with free web hosts that don't give a damn about you. Our friendly support will make sure you'll be 100% satisfied.

My10GB.com is offering :
  • 10GB Space
  • 20GB Bandwidth
  • NO ADVERTISEMENTS on your pages !
  • Free subdomain
  • Domain name support
  • FTP Support
  • WYSIWYG editor
  • PHP Support
  • MySQL Support
  • Application installer ( you can install with 1 click : tikiwiki, Joomla, Mambo, UseBB, bBlog, cutenews, wikiwig, SMF, osCommerce, coppermine, MyLittleForum, 4images, phpBB2, ZenCart, gallery, Nucleus, MyBB, sBlog, wordpress, Xoops )
  • INSTANT ACTIVATION
We offer also 24/7/365 support to our users.

You can request help via :
  • Live Support on our main page
  • Ticket ( You need to be logged into your administration panel )
  • Support forum
  • Email : webmaster at my10gb dot com
So what are you waiting for ? Click here to try My10GB.com now!

Thanks,
My10GB.com Team

but they said that NO ADVERTISEMENT? then this host become untrusted hah??

No,they have no adds,just a link back to their hosting site.I dont call that advetisements.Any free host or free forum host will have a small text link.No adds means no google adds or so.

You cant ask for more than from a free host.

But the 1MB upload size...hmm,,,Thats for the layer panel when you create a db..I tested this host with one of the auto installer forum apps and successfully uploaded a file larger than 1MB using the forum upload attachment option.But thats not what your talking about is it?

Double checked~:tired2:
Simply tried to upload a 2mb flash file and failed~~:crying5:

Code:
550-File too big. Max allowed size is 1000 kb.

Hi guys,

Sorry we answered so hard.

We don't have any problems with downtime!
And we have no forced ads, only a small text link.

Regarding the file size limit, well you can send the files larger than 1mb to files at my10gb.com and will upload for you ( don't forget to mention the path and your username ). This is more a security measure.

Regards,
My10GB.com Team

whan ever i open that, it says The connection has timed out

just sometimes it opens

The server at my10gb.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Last edited:
Page Loads fine...under 10 secs for me but i wont bother choosing this host because of layered panel :( somehow layered panel screws up everything :( if not its a very good choice...

Back