• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100MB/1000MB Small website Quality Hosting.

www.d-o-z.co.nr

We offer free lifetime quality NO ADS web-hosting to our members. 100% uptime guaranteed. The free package includes the following:

» Disk space » 100 MB*
» Bandwidth » 1000 MB
» FTP/Mysql/WebMail: 5
» SubDomain » Unlimited
» 24/7/365 supports » Yes
» Off site backup » Yes
» Parked Domain » 2
» cPanel X Included » Yes
» PHP 5.1.2 » Yes
» MySQL 5.0.27 » Yes
» PostgreSQL 8.2 » Yes
» FrontPage Extensions Included » Yes
» Spam Assasin Included » Yes
» Anti-Virus Protection Included » Yes
» Shared SSL Support Included » Yes
» RoundCube Webmail Included » Yes

Much more stuff allowed....add me on MSN to know more: amjad_z4@hotmail.com

*Don't think the space is very less. You will hardly fill it up if you want to have a small hompage or blog. In case you need more space, contact me via PM. I will give you more space only if the current space is coming to a full stop.

Price: » FREE....Not exactly...You should have a minimum of non-spam 10 posts at the forum to be eligible for this package.
OR
Pay $ 2 via PayPal to get it without posting, one time payment.

Visit us: www.fidunderground.ig3.net

Last edited:
I can create you a custom package if you want. My uptime is 100% since NOV 2006.

I have been running it since Nov 06 and have more than 150 clients!

I can create you a custom package if you want. My uptime is 100% since NOV 2006.

I have been running it since Nov 06 and have more than 150 clients!

i wonder why american hosting company's never show server uptimes and always talk about 100% instead of XX days....

Back