• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100GB or over bandwith & 10GB space?

MaT22

Hello there i know I made a request but now im actually looking for a webhost with 10GB storage space maybe more and over 200GB Bandwith for under $10 its possible and I know it if anyone has it please post. Thanks.

Diverse Nerds can offer you 10GB of storage but you will have to lower your bandwidth by 125GB. What is your site going to include? Thanks!

We currently offer a plan for 6.75 a month that has 10GB of storage and 75GB of bandwidth.

Under $10 is not possible unfortunately on any host. Period.
You may want to raise your budget significantly.
Any host that offers a price for $10 or under, is overselling.
You can view our plans at http://www.need-space.co.uk/hosting . None of our plans are oversold.
If you would like a custom quote PM me or email support (at) need-space.co.uk

Static-Hosting Can fufill your order.
10 Gb Diskspace
100 GB monthly Bandwith
Unlimited Features
Cpanel 10x
Fantastico deluxe
Monthly Price 10.30 Via paypal
www.static-Hosting.com
(Since this is a costom price you will need to pm me for me to make a special package on the our Client-Exec).

Thankyou and We hope to hear from you soon!!

It depends on you whether to opt for a reliable host or a kiddie/overselling host. If you want reliable services, you will need to raise your budget otherwise you will get loads of offer from the kiddie/overselling host.

Thanks Guys very nice offers you have there right now I will be thinking of them and which one to choose. 1 question. Is this possible? :

75 GB Webspace
600 GB Bandwidth
for $15/ month

rosmatis said:
Thanks Guys very nice offers you have there right now I will be thinking of them and which one to choose. 1 question. Is this possible? :

75 GB Webspace
600 GB Bandwidth
for $15/ month

Yup anything is possible if the webhost is a millionaire and hosts only for fun than try finding such webhosting owner.

Plus do you know about dreamhost they used to offer 1tb bw for 20gb space for only 9$ or something but you would need to signup for 2 years i think. Also canaca.com offers some high bw for low price.
:beer:

rosmatis said:

75 GB Webspace
600 GB Bandwidth
for $15/ month

Yes Servage.net has that same configuration at 7.50$. But when i was very new in this i had a account with them :lol: I paid for yearly hosting. I can sell it off for 50$ if you want. :)

SZS Network can provide you this:

Cost per month: as low as $9.95
[ 1 Year pre paid account $9.95/mo NO SET UP FEE

6 month pre paid account $10.95/mo with a $15.00 set up

3 month pre paid accounts $11.95/mo with a $15.00 set up ]

Set Up: FREE!
[Free set up if you sign up for the annual plan

$15.00 Set up fee for 3 month and 6 month plans]

Domain Registrations: Up to 3 FREE!
Storage: 1000 MB
Bandwidth per Month: 100 GB/Month
30-day money back guarantee: Included
Online Control Panel: Included
MySQL Databases: Unlimited
Microsoft® FrontPage® Extensions: Included
Dreamweaver Compatible: Included
Parked Domains: Unlimited
CGI-BIN: Included
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
Online User Statistics: Included
PHP Support: Included
PERL Support: Included
PYTHON Support: Included
SSI - Server Side Includes: Included
Customizable Error Pages: Included
24/7/365 Award Winning Support: Included
Telephone Support: Included

For more details:
http://www.szsnetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=203

Note: We only accept moneybookers.

75 GB Webspace
600 GB Bandwidth
for $15/ month
No, not without heavy overselling. Remember that a dedicated server with say 1200GB of transfer per month will cost a minimum of $100 per year, and that's for a pretty low end server and doesn't factor into account administration expenses, advertising expenses and profit etc. Realistically, you are looking at a minimum of $50 per month for specifications like that.

TJR Networks said:
No, not without heavy overselling. Remember that a dedicated server with say 1200GB of transfer per month will cost a minimum of $100 per year, and that's for a pretty low end server and doesn't factor into account administration expenses, advertising expenses and profit etc. Realistically, you are looking at a minimum of $50 per month for specifications like that.
nah u can get it for cheap just need to look around I already have what I want.

Hi rosmatis,

According to your requirements we can provide you with our Business Kit which has:
10 GB Storage Space
500 GB Bandwidth
5 Full Web Sites
5 FTP Logins, 5 Stats Server, Search Engine Submission
1 MSSQL, 10 MySQL, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text databases.
2 Mail Lists, 500 List Server Members
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime

All this for a amazing low price of US $9 per month.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

nah u can get it for cheap just need to look around I already have what I want.
When you find this host, could you do me a favour? Use up all 75GB of space and 600GB transfer per month. My guess is the host will cut you off before you even reach those limits, and will most certainly suspend your account if it goes on for months. If you manage to find a host that will allow you to do this for six months with 99.8% uptime, good technical support and reasonable download speeds, please email me and let me know because you will have discovered what would appear to be the world's most perfect host. :beer:

The reality is that it impossible, but I guess some people need to be ripped off before they can understand the web hosting industry properly. All I can say is make sure you read those Terms of Services very carefully.

TJR Networks said:
When you find this host, could you do me a favour? Use up all 75GB of space and 600GB transfer per month. My guess is the host will cut you off before you even reach those limits, and will most certainly suspend your account if it goes on for months. If you manage to find a host that will allow you to do this for six months with 99.8% uptime, good technical support and reasonable download speeds, please email me and let me know because you will have discovered what would appear to be the world's most perfect host. :beer:

The reality is that it impossible, but I guess some people need to be ripped off before they can understand the web hosting industry properly. All I can say is make sure you read those Terms of Services very carefully.

nah i don't mean that i mean like i want to get cheap hosting which is good.

I can offer you 10GB / 100GB Transfer for $10.95/month but can't do any further or that would be stretching it :)

If you want the plan sign up for the silver package and then submit a trouble ticket to have your limits raised.
http://www.ecsportal.com offers the following hosting solutions:

Silver Plan - $10.95
Webspace: 10,000 MB
Transfer: 100,000MB
Free DirectAdmin Control Panel (demo/ )
Login: demo_user Password: demo
UNLIMITED features (with EVERY plan!):
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited Subdomains
  • Spamassassin
  • MYSQL/PHP/Frontpage/Spamassassin
  • DirectAdmin