• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100gb hdd, 2000gb bw

Heh. Why don't you go with hostgator, they have been around for a considerable time and are fairly reliable for what they offer; even if overselling.

http://www.hostgator.com/shared.shtml

HostGator would never let him use 100GB Space and 2000GB Bandwidth, he wouldn't even get close to those sizes and they would suspend his account for "Using too much CPU Resources" and they'll kindly tell him he needs a dedicated server for his website...

... been there... done that...

In short Darmadia, you need a low cost dedicated server. If you intend to use the stated disk/transfer amounts as even disk access and network traffic management would incur a high resource usage.

From the rest of the request it would need a WHM/cPanel license included (10+ cPanel accounts - that's WHM to create those).

If WaQas is prepared to offer the space and transfer then feel free to try them out but the rest of the hosted sites on those servers would suffer, again, if you do actually need those resources.

Might not hurt to actually try one of the big oversellers (buy a cheap one month package) and see what you do need/use and if it does get suspended or not :)

OP try dreamhost.com I know ppl that have used all of there quota and never been suspended..
They dont really have CPU usage limits anymore either..

OP try dreamhost.com I know ppl that have used all of there quota and never been suspended..
They dont really have CPU usage limits anymore either..

If you don't have CC, it'll be a hell of a ride for you to verify your existence :p I flamed them on support 3 times 2 years ago to get my account activated ;)

Dear Andrei, listen right now server have 500GB hdds space + 500GB hdds backup

and right now it fill 360GB actual space.. when this quota increase to 440GB we add one more hdd :) so we can manage it ...

(and not all people use all their quota)
:)

That's pretty much in the definition of overselling.

Back