• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100gb hdd, 2000gb bw

Darmadia

I need a host with:
100gb hdd
2000gb bw
unlimited mysql
cPanel
10+ cPanel accounts

0$-7$

Thanks, Darmadia :beer:

If you actually need to use all this storage/bandwidth, you'll find no luck with shared, even if you go with one of the larger ovesold hosts. You'd need to go dedicated, which would be $100/m+

bwahahaha $7
I could offer you somthing for this (not oversold either hastings) but more like $80!

For $7 you could get 15GB disk space / 150GB bandwidth, non oversold, so you can actually use it, but 100GB hdd/2TB bandwidth is not ever going to happen at that price.

I could make you a custom web hosting plan from www.hetrixbyte.com to match your requirements, but it won't be cheaper than 50$/month...

At that budget that you have now you will NEVER find a shared host which is not overselling...

Good Luck!

lol... hostgator have 600gb space, 6tb bw for 7.95
and 350gb space and 3tb bw for 4.95

so it must exist some other ----s somwhere

lol... hostgator have 600gb space, 6tb bw for 7.95
and 350gb space and 3tb bw for 4.95

so it must exist some other ----s somwhere

lol... thats called overselling... if you go at hostgator and you start using like few GB of space and more GB of Bandwidth they will suspend your account and say you violated their ToS...

Listen to people who posted here cos they obviously have more experience in this field than you do... you will never find at that price the space/bw that you are looking for from a web host which isn't overselling!

You wont get this even from a host that is overselling.
If host gator has it, it suits your needs, why don't you signup?
But, I have a question, what do you mean by 10+ cPanel accounts? and what are you planning on doing with all the space?

You wont get this even from a host that is overselling.
If host gator has it, it suits your needs, why don't you signup?
But, I have a question, what do you mean by 10+ cPanel accounts? and what are you planning on doing with all the space?

I think he means cPanel version, that he wants only versions above 10 or somethin like that (just a wild guess)... OR it could be he's asking for a reseller account which can create over 10 client accounts...

I need a host with:
100gb hdd
2000gb bw
unlimited mysql
cPanel
10+ cPanel accounts

0$-7$

Thanks, Darmadia :beer:
i have 2 plans on 2 different servers

Server-1 (Intel(R) Xeon(R) Quad CPU X3220 @ 2.40GHz) (6GB RAM)

100gb hdd
2000gb bw
unlimited mysql
cPanel
1 cPanel accounts
10 addon domains

$10/m

Server-2 (Intel® Core™2 Quad Q6600) (8GB RAM)

100gb hdd
1000gb bw
unlimited mysql
cPanel
10 addon accounts

$50/m - 99.5% uptime

100gb hdd
2000gb bw
unlimited mysql
cPanel
1 cPanel accounts
10 addon domains

$10/m

You would need to have 3TB worth of HDDs just to cover server costs... from selling 100GB for 10$/month...

I dunno how people can fall for such things... I mean it's really irrational and simply impossible...

[HB]Andrei;992836 said:
You would need to have 3TB worth of HDDs just to cover server costs... from selling 100GB for 10$/month...

I dunno how people can fall for such things... I mean it's really irrational and simply impossible...
Dear Andrei, listen right now server have 500GB hdds space + 500GB hdds backup

and right now it fill 360GB actual space.. when this quota increase to 440GB we add one more hdd :) so we can manage it ...

(and not all people use all their quota) :)

If he's asking for 100GB he's obviously going to NEED it all... and I just said it's not possible for you to pay your server bills by selling 100GB for 10$/month... you can contradict me all you want because everyone who knows a bit about web hosting here will agree with me that the plan you offered is overselling

It's possible to pay the bills, but it's not the wise decision, unless you want to be loosing money.
I'd also like to point out, it wont just be diskspace, it's bandwidth AND CPU that will be used to the max.

100gb hdd
2000gb bw
unlimited mysql
cPanel
1 cPanel accounts
10 addon domains

$10/m

Server-2 (Intel® Core™2 Quad Q6600) (8GB RAM)

100gb hdd
1000gb bw
unlimited mysql
cPanel
10 addon accounts

$50/m - 99.5% uptime
What's the URL?

Back