• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1000MB / 120GB Hostgool.com Cpanel Hosting for High Traffic Sites

hostgool

NLC
Hi All:wave:

We Still offering 1000 MB space with 120 GB bandwidth and unlimited options.

:rambo2: Online Since Mar 2004
:rambo2: Cpanel 10.8.2
:rambo2: No file size limit.
:rambo2: No auto forced ads.
:rambo2: Very fast account setup (5~10 Min.)
Click Here!:drink:

Supporting high visiting Sites Only
No Adult sites

I currently have this hosting package at Hostgool.com and I am required to put a 728x60 ad (or whatever the exact size is...) on my website. I also only have around 100mb of space and not 1gb...not sure about the bandwidth. Are you giving different terms to different users? :confused4

My account has also been "mistakenly" removed or disabled once or twice for no reason...

Please note that this offer - as you read in this theard- for sites that have high visitors/day only.

I'am sure that you said to hostgool that you have something like 1000~5000 visitors/day and you have less than 400 or 100 or No visitors a day.

if i'am not correct and you have high visitng a day and you do not have a FULL 1000MB/120 GB please let us know your site and we will give you 2000MB if we not correct:welcome:

Last edited:
I´m registered whit Hostgool and is a very nice hosting! We are very happy whith the service but you need have many visitors for apply the account.

Servers are reliable and fastests! :)

Regardsss

Code:
Visits on previous 'day': 766.

Enough to sign up ?
Yes
you can order, if you really have this visitors you will be accepted for sure.

your main page needs your visitors to waiting 5 second to auto redirect! aslo your main page has no contents, you will be asked(or we can do this for you) to fix this issue by redirecting it without waiting form your new hosted Cpanel.

Good Luck:welcome:

Actually, I signed up for this hosting package when you were offering it to websites with 300 visits/day (http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=85518 , not sure if this was the exact topic but you get the idea). I just checked my cPanel stats and I have around 300 visits/day.

you may be was less than 300 visitor or something lik this, we may make a new offer for sites that have low visiting soon:classic2:

Back