• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1000GB Email service~500MB attachment limit~www.hriders.com

krazframe said:
1000GB or 1TB might just make people NOT want to sign up...

Yupz. Most people would not believe theres such a good offer. They will just treat it as a scam or something.:tired2:

Prado, first off, admit it: You didn't ''find'' this site, it's yours. If it wasn't, you wouldn't get so worked up about it.

Second, no one in thier right mind would use a TB of email. Not only that, each member would have to have thier own, $200 harddrive on your server.

LiquidGoat said:
Prado, first off, admit it: You didn't ''find'' this site, it's yours. If it wasn't, you wouldn't get so worked up about it.

Second, no one in thier right mind would use a TB of email. Not only that, each member would have to have thier own, $200 harddrive on your server.
lol
i have a site
heheh
joke of the century:p

dude!
my friend told me about it
and im just spreading the word....

let me explain,
i cant have a site of my own for the following reasons:
~Barely know HTML
~Dont have resources
~Dont have money(no credit card cuz im minor)
~dunno how to make email system

lol
the day i make sumthin like that
im givin ya'll a party !! :)

but since it will never happen
it dusnt matter :)

you have yet to explain to me why your advertising this site when they don't offer free email anymore and if they do how to get it

olaph said:
you have yet to explain to me why your advertising this site when they don't offer free email anymore and if they do how to get it
im NOT advertising it
i just kinda like the fact that they give so much storage
so i started the topic about them
just to increase my post count :)
and besides,
i informed ppl about a service too :)

Lets keep it at that. I think it's obvious enough that the service seem to have ended so there's not much point talking about it anymore. :p

Back