• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1000GB Email service~500MB attachment limit~www.hriders.com

Prado

i recently found this cool email service
offering the following:

storage:1000GB=1TB
file attachment limit=500MB

...sorry if this was already posted somewhere
cuz this is a pretty big forum
but i just recently found this

URL:
www.hriders.com

make an email account there!

-Prado.

Last edited:
well they oversell for starters and that is what i mean, if they didnt oversell i could have a free server just for my emails

Jamson said:
well they oversell for starters and that is what i mean, if they didnt oversell i could have a free server just for my emails
oh
okay

oh and i totally agree
with you
on the overselling part :)
heheh

Just as I think I've seen every impossible promise carried by hosts, i see a totaly non-host site offer a terabyte of space for a single mail account

my very fast 2.66gb gmail is enough for me. And another thing - its almost guaranteed to be reliable!

looks like they don't offer the email service anymore..for one my account doesn't work when loging in to the email and on my other account theres no button or link to create one

Looks like Prado is very professional, because after I left my reply, he added a negetive rep with the note saying "up yours!!"

Back