• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100% NO ADS! FREE WHM Reseller Hosting! *NEW* Fast Server located at Softlayer DC!!

ZoomCities

IT Community
NLC
:welcome: :angel: :wave: This June 2007!!

ZoomCities IT Community is proud to present that we are giving away not only Domain Names & Fast, Stable and Reliable cPanel Hosting, but this June 2007, we are giving away 20 x FREE WHM Reseller Hosting! You heard that right :cool2: Applications are hot.. :fork: So Apply now while you can!

For more information about these Free Services (Domain Name, cPanel & WHM Reseller Hosting) that ZoomCities is offering please visit our website, http://www.zoomcities.com, read the announcements, register and join our humble and fun IT Community. You will then enjoy the rest of your life :)

Take advantage of these genuine offers and be the first one of the limited people to experience it! Experience the difference with ZoomCities Hosting. Where else can you find these unique offers but ZoomCities! :) The Server you will be hosted on is called "Neutron" and it is located in the Softlayer Datacenter. It uses the fastest and latest server hardware available! We can host your own domain or you can choose from the following available ZoomCities Domains:

1. zoomcities.ws
2. zoomcities.us
3. zoomcities.in
4. zoomcities.name
5. zoomcities.co.uk

If you want reliability, stability and peace of mind with your hosting, you need ZoomCities!

Visit our website now for more information! http://www.zoomcities.com

Thanks! :beer:

Zac

I wouldn't say there isn't a catch to this offer. You do have to post in order to be considered then post some more in order to see if your application was accepted. I don't know exactly how much, but I do know it's more than 60 posts. Just thought I'd inform.

I wouldn't say there isn't a catch to this offer. You do have to post in order to be considered then post some more in order to see if your application was accepted. I don't know exactly how much, but I do know it's more than 60 posts. Just thought I'd inform.
Posting is just a way to contribute to the community. It's easy to get a high post count since there are many topics open for discussion. :)

The question is.. Which one would you rather have?

1. A Free Reseller Hosting in one click of a button minutes later you will find out that the server you are in has been overloaded and the service goes down and the host gone to the drain..

Or..

2. A Free Reseller Hosting from a 3 year old IT Community / Hosting Provider that doesn't ask anything in return for a high quality service (Reseller Hosting on Softlayer Datacenter server) to filter the application we require posting so we can pinpoint which member is serious in their request and this way we can also protect the servers that you will be hosted on by avoiding dummy accounts being created... Thats how we maintain the high uptime in all our servers..

We provide hosting to the most deserving..

You decide :)

Zac

Oh, no, you've pegged me wrong. I wouldn't go with a host that just gives resellers right off the bat, but there's a lot of people on the forums that are looking for that. I just thought I'd same them the wasted time if they don't want to work for the reseller.

Oh, no, you've pegged me wrong. I wouldn't go with a host that just gives resellers right off the bat, but there's a lot of people on the forums that are looking for that. I just thought I'd same them the wasted time if they don't want to work for the reseller.

Yes, thats why I am opening up their mind and showing them the consequences they will face if they go to host that gives resellers right of the bat :)

Zac

Back