• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100 megs space / 75 gigs bandwidth / php / unlimited mysql databases

SSSX, its just a fact that hosts never price their packages that low, and probably wont sell it for you that low.

They have to pay tax over their money they get, then they CANT oversell, if they do i would sure not go for them, it would be just plain crazy.

Originally posted by SSSX
and ALL almost NEVER use all there bandwidth and most don't use all their space. So with all those specs, 8.3% space, it may in fact be an average of around 3-5%, which means you might want to double or triple your esimate of 140.

I know that most clients dont use all their Space, but overselling is kind of a risky business... Most hosts wont do that.

Seems like you want your host to be overselling his servers :confused2

no, but it's to be expected. I know that most people will oversell until they see it more profitable to get another server, at which time they go for it. Most people oversell, and when they see the space is getting close to out they will get an extra harddrive or server. It's the profitable way.

I see my offer at 20 bucks a month for 8% of someones server as a very reasonable offer. Your opinions, you are really ripping people off.

The cost of the server itself is just one of many costs.

People are trying to explain that what you're asking for is unrealistic, they are not making it up in the hope that you'll suddenly come up with more money so they can "rip you off"

You will not find anybody offering the amount of resources you want within the budget you gave.

Just out of interest (perhaps i overlooked it) but what's your site about? any website that generates enough traffic to need 100GB transfer a month should be able to generate a decent amount of money in advertising, a great deal more than $10 - $15 a month.

* edit, i looked over the post again, you have 15 sites?

Even if you could only manage to get $1 a week from each site through placing ads, that's still $60+ a month which is a far more realistic budget for 100GB transfer.

Last edited:
Linux Hosting - Custom Plan

- 2500 mb space
- 90 GB/month
- $44.50 /month

Additional Features Included in every Plan:

Red Hat Linux 8.0
CPanel 7.0
Unlimited Autoresponders
Unlimited Add-on & Parked Domains
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding
Unlimited FTP Accounts
PHP 4.3.1
mySQL 4.0.12
Perl 5.61
Cgi-Bin
Anonymous FTP Analog/Webalizer Stats
Webmail
SpamAssassin
SSH (on request)
Custom Error Pages
phpMyAdmin
Trace Route
Cron Jobs
FrontPage 2002 Extensions
SSL (on request)
URL Redirections
Password Protected Directories
Raw Access Logs
Error Logs
99.9% uptime

This is a special deal for you SSSX. And it is only for limited time.
Did you know that 80% of our customer's are refferals?

If you have any futher question's do not hesitate to ask. My email is webmaster@chronichosting.com or you can add me to your msn at webmaster@peiinfo.com

Hosting businesses generally aren't out to give special good deals.

They are businesses in it for profit. The more profit, the better. :D

Generally for a good host, expect to pay about 80 cents per GB of data transfer to get good rock solid stability.

Also your asking for a reseller account so thats an extra charge.

I hope you see where I'm going with this and good luck. :cool:

Originally posted by chronochosting
Linux Hosting - Custom Plan

- 2500 mb space
- 90 GB/month
- $44.50 /month

Additional Features Included in every Plan:

Red Hat Linux 8.0
CPanel 7.0
Unlimited Autoresponders
Unlimited Add-on & Parked Domains
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding
Unlimited FTP Accounts
PHP 4.3.1
mySQL 4.0.12
Perl 5.61
Cgi-Bin
Anonymous FTP Analog/Webalizer Stats
Webmail
SpamAssassin
SSH (on request)
Custom Error Pages
phpMyAdmin
Trace Route
Cron Jobs
FrontPage 2002 Extensions
SSL (on request)
URL Redirections
Password Protected Directories
Raw Access Logs
Error Logs
99.9% uptime

This is a special deal for you SSSX. And it is only for limited time.
Did you know that 80% of our customer's are refferals?

If you have any futher question's do not hesitate to ask. My email is webmaster@chronichosting.com or you can add me to your msn at webmaster@peiinfo.com

lol, doesn't seem too special man, it's over twice what I can afford and what I believe is a reasonable range, your price looks like your making way too much cash.

Why don't you try EBay to find your host. Of course you may have to switch hosts every 2 months as those companies tend to not last too long, but at least it would be in your price range.

He tryed my service

Canceled because only got 1 database per domain. That was on ensim because orignally my impression was that he had one large site, and not 36 of them.

I would still like to know the url's of some of the sites.

Chris
Exalted Hosting

Back