• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100 MB and 30GB or more of bandwidth

arbok9782

Recently the popularity of my site has mushroomed.... I currently only have 49 MB of space taken up, and doubt I will double that number. But the Bandwidth that the site is taking is becoming huge. So I am looking for a good host that offers atleast 100MB and atleast 30GB of bandwidth.

Price and service is what I am interested in, if they have some sort of service to get back that money (like powweb) than those would take greater priority.

Thanks in advance.

May I ask what is the cause of such high bandwidth? Is it because you get 1000s of page views a day, or do you have certain files being downloaded that consume a large amount of bandwidth? If that is the case, what type of files are they?

Originally posted by Jan
May I ask what is the cause of such high bandwidth? Is it because you get 1000s of page views a day, or do you have certain files being downloaded that consume a large amount of bandwidth? If that is the case, what type of files are they?

I only have jpegs, gifs and htm files on the site. Furthermore none of those files are over 1MB (not even close). The site is huge though, with many sections in it.

The reason for this increase in bandwidth is beacuse the number of visits the site recieves doubled from January to Febuary, and it looks like it will grow even more this month.

Here's what I can offer you:

250MB Space
50GB Bandwidth
Plesk™5.0 or cPanel Client Control Panel!!!
No setup fees/hidden costs
No Contracts!!
Unlimited Autoresponders!
Unlimited E-mail Forwarding (Aliases)!
Unlimited FTP Access!
Unlimited PHP4 and mySQL (Unix)
ASP (ASP for Perl Module)
FrontPage 2002 Extensions
128 SSL Server
CGI Scripting Support
Password Protected Directories
Spam Filters
Raw Access Logs
99.1% Uptime Guaranteed
CGI Script Resources
Perl5
Support Over AIM/MSN/E-Mail/Support Forums
$6.00/month

If interested, we can offer you a 7-day money back guarantee if you pay by PayPal. Please contact me for details.

AIM: sychorc
MSN: ranisgod@hotmail.com
E-mail: invoker@thehostingworks.com

Originally posted by Daemon

250MB Space
50GB Bandwidth
Plesk™5.0 or cPanel Client Control Panel!!!
No setup fees/hidden costs
No Contracts!!
Unlimited Autoresponders!
Unlimited E-mail Forwarding (Aliases)!
Unlimited FTP Access!
Unlimited PHP4 and mySQL (Unix)
ASP (ASP for Perl Module)
FrontPage 2002 Extensions
128 SSL Server
CGI Scripting Support
Password Protected Directories
Spam Filters
Raw Access Logs
99.1% Uptime Guaranteed
CGI Script Resources
Perl5
Support Over AIM/MSN/E-Mail/Support Forums
$6.00/month

If interested, we can offer you a 7-day money back guarantee if you pay by PayPal. Please contact me for details.

AIM: sychorc
MSN: ranisgod@hotmail.com
E-mail: invoker@thehostingworks.com

Wow, that is tempting!
I will try and talk to you over MSN so I can get more details if you don't mind.

E-mail: Hedorah64@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Daemon

50GB Bandwidth
$6.00/month

In heaven's name :) how can you offer that amount of transfer for such a low price? Are you overselling? It seems like a "too good to be true" scenario.

Back