• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100 MB,500KB file size,2xmysql,1xFTP,no post2host,99%up,5GB bw,[adult allowed?]

voloyb

Hello everyone :classic2:
I am a student from Germany and experiment with PHP in my spare time. I have made me quite a few sites but about 10 times suddenly the host disappered.
What I am looking for is, for now, just a little bit of space to experiment with and a host that has a better uptime than my last one (lol 83% lol).
Although I do not have a lot of experience with the needs of a web site (especially because all the crappy free hosts overload you with 999 GB space and bandwidth and 999999 mysql-databases) but the maximum estimated needs would be:
- 100 MB space: got only php-files to host and a very few images

- 500 KB file size: I doubt I will get offered a webspace with file size, but this might be a useful information for you

- 2 mysql databases: those should be fast and reliable ;)

- 1 FTP account: it would also work if I could upload a zip-file that then gets extracted on the webspace but I really would prefer to upload via FTP :)

- about 5 GB bandwidth: I doubt I will ever reach that but who knows.. ;)

- 99% uptime: well who would look for a host that always is down anyway?

- no post 2 host, no inactivity deletion: Now the catch is, what do I do for you? I would want to code my own page and will probably have a field or two in my menu bar to place a link to any page you want me to [200x32 px].
I am having a lot of work because I am going to graduate this year, that's why I would not want to have to post somewhere once in a certain time span [and why I might not do a lot with the webspace especially in the next 2 months].

- adult content allowed?: Well I don't aim to make an adult site but I happen to have quite a few clips that I would like to share with the world :biggrin2:[of course all non-copyrighted/selfmade!] ;) Of course I would host these files somewhere else so the only thing you would notice are lots of visitors and people clicking on the link to your site :p
Having adult content allowed would not directly be necessary but I would like to keep my options open ;)
In general my site content would be about free stuff on the internet, free games, free text messages, free proxies, making money with surveys,..

Of course I do not intend to make a site filled with ads [I would actually not want any ads, maybe one banner if I get lots and lots of visitors, but that would be it] with the only purpose to make people sign up through my ref links or a scam site aka "buy my book now for 39.99 and lose 40 lbs in 1 week".

T summarise, what do I need?
I need a free and reliable host with a little space to experiment with PHP/MySQL. Having a reliable host would make me able to try and attract a lot of visitors [who visits a page that always is down?]. In return I will place a link/ad to your site.
If my site (ever) exceeds the above requirements (= if I get a lot of visitors) and if adult content is allowed I will consider getting a paid plan.

If these informations are important,too: I am an adult and have my own domain, my page will be in English.

Oh and.. it would be nice if there was some kind of support, too, that I could contact for questions/upgrades/etc [would make me feel better, because I do not have a lot of experience].

Thank you for your time and have a nice day :classic2:

How many visitors do you think you'll be receiving on a daily basis? Also, do you know what your MySQL usage stats are?

I can offer:
1 GB Disk Space
10 GB Transfer
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Email Lists
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Linkback required

Adult content is ok as long as it's hosted off server.

Order it at http://my-webhost.info/tht/order

I'd be more than happy to give you the following.

1GB Space
10GB Transfer
10 of each feature (FTP accounts, addon domains, etc..)
Adult allowed
We have an excellent uptime rate (I don't have any proof of this, but we're hosted in the softlayer data center which has excellent uptime.)
For you I will make a custom banner to put on your site, within your size limits. You won't need to have the 468x60 banner.

You can order at http://itspierced.com/hostingpanel/
or email me directly at davidsawesome at gmail dot com

Thanks for all your replies :)

How many visitors do you think you'll be receiving on a daily basis? Also, do you know what your MySQL usage stats are?

As I do not have a lot of experience I can't really tell but your limit of 50,000 connections per hour will never be reached (especially since adult content is not allowed).
What I was wondering though is, how your service earns the money to offer all that?

1GB Space
10GB Transfer
10 of each feature (FTP accounts, addon domains, etc..)
Adult allowed
We have an excellent uptime rate (I don't have any proof of this, but we're hosted in the softlayer data center which has excellent uptime.)
For you I will make a custom banner to put on your site, within your size limits. You won't need to have the 468x60 banner.

You can order at http://itspierced.com/hostingpanel/
or email me directly at davidsawesome at gmail dot com
Wow that is really nice to offer making me a custom banner :) I can try to fit yours somewhere on my page and if not, because there would be a quite big size difference, you could also double or triple the height to 200x64 or 200x96 (we will see that I guess). You do not need a proof for your uptime, if you say it then that is enough :classic2:
I signed up and will definitely have a look at it.
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Email Lists
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Linkback required

Order it at http://my-webhost.info/tht/order
Your page seems a bit unorganized (as in not finished/complete) but I really like the idea of embedding the text code at the bottom of my page (it would look reputable :classic2:).
Also it is a good indicator of being reliable I think when a free host has a paid host in their back? :classic2:
http://perfectz.info/packages.php

Good luck with your project.
Your offer seems the most professional :classic2: What I would like to know is what the linkback looks like (I guess I could just sign up and find out). You also have a paid host in your back :classic2: When I checked out revies of your service I found the following:
Very good free hosting service run by a good guy with good ethics that cares about his service and users. That shows in the quality here!
which really makes me want to sign up ;)

Thank you everyone for your replies. I will have a look at all your 3[/4] offers and probably make 2 sites (split the adult content from the rest). They all seem great (suit/exceed my needs) and I probably would have never found them using search engines =)
Uptime is important of course, but I also really would like a host that won't disappear in 6 months because I am really sick of that >.< (I am aware of the fact that free hosting is not a right, that's why I have no problem with ads on my page but would like it to stay reputable). Concerning that point all offers except the first one seem very promising,too :classic2:

Have a great day!

Okay so I started with itspierced.com because I kind of put the most hopes into that.
I logged in here but now cannot find a way to administrate the webspace.
I think I need help finding some kind of control panel :cry2:

perfectz.info does not allow adult content. Also it has very suspect terms of services aka:
7.) Suspension

We suspend accounts which are using more resources or when we recieve complaint about your account.

Suspended accounts can be restored from completing 10 posts in the PerfectZ forum and 1 free survey. After completing the requirements, you can use PerfectZ forum to ask for a review of the account.
and uses the very dubious provider "CPAlead" for surveys.

my-webhost.info:
I can offer:
19. Adult content is strictly forbidden.
If your Terms of Service intend to say that you should make it more obvious.

I must say I am a bit disappointed. My hopes now mostly lay with you DavidsAwesome :cry2:

By the way I find it very irritating that all my posts have to be accepted before they show up and that apparently I have no rights to send DavidsAwesome a personal message.

If there are any other free hosts out there with php,mysql,adult allowed, 100MB space, 2+ GB traffic then feel free to post here :|

voloyb, the question of how we can afford that is somewhat complicated to answer - or it's at least not as straightforward as some might wish to see. nuzoka.com is owned and operated by a much larger hosting firm of which I am now a part. The primary purpose for nuzoka.com, at least at the moment, is as a test platform that allows us to introduce new features in beta before offering them across the whole network, while also testing various cPanel customizations, etc. So while nuzoka.com doesn't make money directly, it serves a very important purpose in a much larger enterprise and receives the capital it needs from this organization to ensure stability and longevity. In fact, as a test platform, nuzoka.com enjoys much higher attention to issues and problems than some of our other sites, because we are constantly rolling out various tweaks and enhancements. So this should translate into better and more responsive customer service.

Anyway, I guess that's the long and short of it. At some point in the future, it would certainly be possible to see nuzoka.com spun off as an independent service.

voloyb, I think almost any host can provide the features you requested, except adult allowed, which is usually in paid host, very few free host allow that.

@voloyb: Yes, we do not allow adult content.

And you don't need to complete a survey if your account got suspended. Only you need to do is to provide the reasons for it. And we unsuspend your account.

Sorry man I'll send you an email with all the control panel info. I just started using that "billing" panel, guess I haven't gotten all the kinks worked out.

Edit:
Created your account manually, please check your email for details.
Yeah, AccountLab Plus hasn't been doing its job correctly. I fixed the problem though and all is well for future sign-ups.

Last edited:
@TSO
Oh wow okay :) Then I will have a look at that,too:classic2:
_____
voloyb, I think almost any host can provide the features you requested, except adult allowed, which is usually in paid host, very few free host allow that.
Yes they can provide the features for about 6 months and they die :cry2:
Well and about the adult content.. I think companies mostly just do not want it to be hosted on their servers due to high bandwidth comsumption (?) but I assumed if there is the possibility of a linkback and since I would not host it on the webspace there would only be many visitors which is a profit for the host as well o:
_____
@voloyb: Yes, we do not allow adult content.

And you don't need to complete a survey if your account got suspended. Only you need to do is to provide the reasons for it. And we unsuspend your account.
It's just that I have only seen CPAlead on scam sites and the surveys never worked for me. That's why if I get a lot of visitors, hence use a lot of bandwidth and my account gets suspended I will never be able to get it unsuspended.

Plus it sounds like you randomly suspend accounts to make them do surveys (which has happened to me at ----------.com. [//EDIT: oh well the link is censored.. but it did happen to me] they suspended my account with a faked reason and said I can only get my account back if I change to a paid plan). And if you offer 10 gigabytes of bandwidth then why would you suspend someone for using it :|
_____
Sorry man I'll send you an email with all the control panel info. I just started using that "billing" panel, guess I haven't gotten all the kinks worked out.

Edit:
Created your account manually, please check your email for details.
Yeah, AccountLab Plus hasn't been doing its job correctly. I fixed the problem though and all is well for future sign-ups.
Thank you very much, I received your e-mail and everything seems to be working fine.
You are my hero of the day :D Thank you so much for offering this :classic2:
I signed up for your forum although I don't have a tattoo/piercing and don't want one but it seems like a nice group of people to chat with :classic2:

A big thank you again to everyone for your posts and your time =)

:typing:

Last edited:
@voloyb: As I said you before, you don't need to complete the survey to unsuspend your account. I am going to remove that part from our TOS.

And we do not suspend client's accounts for fun or when we need them to complete a survey. We watch your every step and we suspend accounts only if we find out that you are not going to fit for us.

Back