• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100% free Web Hosting to Webmasters

Spooted

Free Web Hosting to Webmasters

Do you already own a website?

If the answer is yes then we can help you, at spooted.com we offer up to 15 GB web space and 200 GB bandwidth per month, the more your site needs the more resources we will offer you.

All accounts are given the below package to start, and will be upgraded when needed/requested.

1000 MB Web Space
5 GB Transfer per Month
AD FREE!
E-Mail Accounts / POP3 and Web Mail
Host Multiple Domains (10 in the initial package)
Unlimited Sub domains
20 MySQL Databases
cPanel / RvSkin / Fantastico

The above package is 100% free; the only requirement is that you already have a website, which is running at the time of the application so we can see it.

See our website for full details of the packages offered.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, either here or on our forums.

Spooted.com

Wow.. This was a "crazy" offer.. :D
Let me see.. You have your own server.. and you start from April 2005..
Nice to try.. Hope there's no catch..
And what about the ads?

spooted lets you put your site up then deltes your account without warning they did me about 2months ago ill never trust em again as the site was only up 1 week then disapeared :-(

Offroader said:
spooted lets you put your site up then deltes your account without warning they did me about 2months ago ill never trust em again as the site was only up 1 week then disapeared :-(
spooted, can you prove that this is not true?
if this is true please stop offer a huge host, then delete it in 2 weeks.

They use Spooted.org, also Spooted.net and also spooted.com and i still have the emails from the account activation i wasnt pleased when i uploaded 2 gaming sites on 2 different domains and wake up and find the account gone and know notification why and neither of the sites was a breach of TOS

Do you place ads on my site? - 09-18-2005, 04:59 PM
No we do not.

At this moment we do not place any type of ad on our users website. Ads are placed on our website and within your hosting control panel only.

David - Administrator
The Web Hosting Community
----------------------------------

Spooted.com hosting does NOT allow:-

* Web hosting must not be used for storage purposes. Web sites ONLY.
* Underconstuction or Unfinished sites. Please do not apply for an account until your website is finished.
* Web sites are not allowed to have their own google adsence advertisements.
* You MUST not move or edit the advertisements we place on your website at anytime.
* Website that have video or audio streaming.

David - Administrator
The Web Hosting Community
----------------------------------------------------------

Take a look at above that post on the the forum,
No Ads <= They would be place banner or Ads on the host someday

ok

Offroader said:

The huge amount of space and bandwidth he's offering is way too supicious, and furthermore there's no strings attached to it, I might think twice before signing up :shame: .

I wolsnt sign up after ym experience with them, my account was deleted as well, it was my forum, that i put alot of hard work into setting up.Took me about a day to set up, install skins, mods post stickies and content. I try to go to my forums 2 days later and my account is deleted. When i e-mailed some contact persion, he said that something happened with the server. I told him off how much time i spent on the forum and he told me that it was my fualt for not backing up..

If you dont mind server crashes, rude unhelpful support, and crappy speed then sure go sign up for spooted.org...

Amen..i feel much better after i got that off my chest...

Thanks for all your comments and questions. Ill try to answer them all.

Firstly we do not offer a massive amount of space, just 1GB of space and 5GB of bandwidth, which is quite low for free web hosts these days. We will offer more resources to websites that do well and require more, but unless you do need more, you will stay on the bottom package.

We do not place ads on our members sites, and do not plan on doing so. We will place ads on our site, and within the control panels.

As for the loss of accounts, yes it is correct, we took a big hit as our members did too. Our server provider made a mess up and re-built our server, this will not happen again as we have moved servers to another location. I appologise for not getting to our members but unfortionatly without copies of the email addresess we could not contact you. As for your sites, it was stated clearly that you are solely responsible for taking backups of your site on daily basis, which obviously many members did not do, including us!! Again we appologise for this and it will not happen again.

I hope this answers everything, please ask anything else you need to.

I have tried to signup, but you refuse, I send a new application in your forum, thanks,

Last edited:
At this moment we do not place any type of ad on our users website. Ads are placed on our website and within your hosting control panel only.
Spooted.com hosting does NOT allow:-

* Web hosting must not be used for storage purposes. Web sites ONLY.
* Underconstuction or Unfinished sites. Please do not apply for an account until your website is finished.
* Web sites are not allowed to have their own google adsence advertisements.
* You MUST not move or edit the advertisements we place on your website at anytime.

Hmm....

Do I really need to explain?

@ Spooted

I was one of your moderators on your forum. I don't know about the others but I tried to contact you for days by e-mail and PMs on the forum with no responce. This was when the forum AND your main page was still active. You left me and the other Mods to try and keep all the members calm while not saying a word on the forum, to me in PMs, or by replys to my e-mails about why the sites were all down.

Back