• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100% Free Domain Names for USA Residents

tommyd

http://www.domainlagoon.com

Dietzel LLC, doing business as Domain Lagoon (www.domainlagoon.com) has announced today that they have officially launched their Free Domain Name Program. Dietzel LLC, a provider of web services and local internet assistance is very proud of this milestone.

They are very proud and excited to be able to offer members free domain names in exchange for 10-20minutes of their time to fill out selected surveys from sponsors.. Domain Lagoon (www.domainlagoon.com) is a points based website in which offers points for each completed offer. After a certain number of points the user is able to cash in the points for a free domain name.

Thomas M. Dietzel, President of Dietzel LLC commented, “I am very excited to offer this project to the public. After successful beta testing we are finally ready to go full force. We anticipate our members to register over 1000 domains a month. Each Member will receive their own web control panel to fully manage their domain name where they have full control from Name Servers to WHOIS information.”

http://www.domainlagoon.com

I tried it but it just makes you click on 100 advertisements and you have to REGISTER to those advertisements which is completely useless. False advertising

Weird I didn't get updates of this thread.

In Fact it can be done in about 10minutes of your time you can complete enough to earn 7 points. We have had many complete the offers in the last few days and we have registed quite a few domains.

I welcome anyone from here to test it out, MUST BE FROM THE USA FOR THE OFFERS TO GET CREDITED, and we will be happy to give you 2 domains instead of the 1. This is to the first person who does the program and posts their feedback here and notifies us.

Still doing offers isnt 100% Free.. To much time... People would much rather post for a domain... But for some its good...Nice Share

Back