• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

10 Professional FREE Accounts Available

Presage

Hello everyone,

My name is Jeff Piper and I am the owner of presage-designs.com. I am here to offer (sounds like an infomercial!) 10 free accounts to anyone who meets the following criteria:

1. Must own your own domain
2. Must receive 100+ uniques a day
3. Must not be related to anything illegal - proceed to our TOS to be sure your site is ok.
4. Must be willing to place a banner in the upper portion of your website OR refer a paying client every 1-2 months

I won't BS when I say that we're obviously doing this for a little more exposure and to help the community that got us started (I first learned about hosting on this board!). During this exposure process, we have 10 of the following accounts that could help some serious designers/site owners.

The accounts are as follows:

Server OS Linux
Disk Storage 250mb
Monthly Transfer 10gb
POP3 Accounts 50
Email Autoresponders 50
Email Forwarders 50
Subdomains 20
MySQL Databases 10
Mailing Lists unlimited
FTP Accounts 21
Parked Domains 0
Addon Domains 0

This is a custom plan, but our specs can be seen here on the bottom portion of that page: http://www.presage-designs.com/hosting/comparison.php

Anyone interested in this offer should please reply here. Please state:

1. Domain
2. Traffic Report
3. Does your site material pass our TOS?
4. Are you ok with a banner or referral... which will you choose
5. Any extra notes

THOSE WHO SIGN UP WILL GET THIS ACCOUNT FOR 1 YEAR. WE'RE WILLING TO DO BINDING CONTRACTS VIA FAX... WE WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. BEEN AROUND SINCE 2001 AND GOING STRONG.

1. Domain:www.wo8.net
2. Traffic Report: 120 ips per day/about 5Gb /month
3. i feel i pass it
4. i can put your banner under my mainpage
5. Any extra notes:if my site has a larger transfer can i ask for more transfer for free?

Antonio,

I see you're currently using 5gb of bandwidth, we'll give up to 10gb for free, but then would have to draw the line. If you do get up around the 10 mark, but cannot afford to purchase hosting, we won't kick you off right away, we'd try and help you find a work around.

Anyways, I like the sound of your website. If you wish to move forward and setup the account, email jeff@presage-designs.com letting me know who you are ;)

Belgae,

Unfortunately, I'd rather not host a clan website at the moment. From past experience, they generally do not last more than a couple months. Also, you don't seem to have your own domain name?

If I am incorrect in both the above, let me know!

As for your "new" project, pm me with the details of the site, etc.

Mysteriouskk,

Can you pm an email address you check regularily. I am interested in hosting you, but will not a little more info from you. Please note I am won't be online for about the next 8-9 hours and unfortunately, my partner has nothing to do with this deal. If you don't mind the wait, I'll email you!

Jeff

Originally posted by Presage
Antonio,

I see you're currently using 5gb of bandwidth, we'll give up to 10gb for free, but then would have to draw the line. If you do get up around the 10 mark, but cannot afford to purchase hosting, we won't kick you off right away, we'd try and help you find a work around.

Anyways, I like the sound of your website. If you wish to move forward and setup the account, email jeff@presage-designs.com letting me know who you are ;)
email sent :)
my email is antonio9988@hotmail.com ;)

Originally posted by Presage
Antonio,

i hope this 10Gbs wont just a forums and a fews cats there .

1. Domain - http://topbbs.net
2. Traffic Report - around 120 - 150 ips | 4 GB/Month more or less
3. Does your site material pass our TOS? - Yes
4. Are you ok with a banner or referral... which will you choose - I prefer referral but banner could be accepted if no concerning sex and not very big.
5. Any extra notes - Hope you would be a stable host and would be helpful if my BW might exceed 10GB in the future.

Originally posted by velton
sigh, i wonder how many forum u wanna to run ....
only one forum i run,and do you think how many forums i am running ?
and i aslo run some php script about music and download:confused:

Hey everyone,

I am now back online. I apologize for the MIA status over the past 2 days, but that was quite a rare occurance. Anyone who I said I'd contact is asked to email their info as per our order page (http://www.presage-designs.com/order/purchase.php). Don't fill out the order page, just email me the same info we ask for on that.

Like I said earlier, if you have a site forum, etc... I don't care... I just want 100+ uniques and non illegal content.

Jeff

Back