• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

10 GB Space||100 GB Bandwidth||cPanel 11||No Ads||Instant Activate||5 Posts Per Week

Hi fundoo, I have been registered from your Free Hosting.
But the site seems slower than yesterday.So I would like to post here and then remind you to check more about Chinese (in China but not HK,Macau and Taiwan included) use their accounts to make for illegal mp3 sharing. Huh!

Regards,
Nikita

You Guys know what happened. Some People Abused the Server and the IP is Black Listed now. It was just i was thinking that yesterday that i have got enough customers and should close Registrations Now but I was a Little late.

So Offer Closed and Site Close. I have Contacted the People Personally whom i wanted to Host, and Got them Back.

@rathstel :: Yes you are Right, Two Sites were Just like that.

@izwan00 :: The TOS already Stated that File Storing Was not Allowed. Anyway thats all over.

@hari123 :: I hope You Know Everything After Reading this.

If I may make a suggestion. Offer lower amounts of space and transfer. This will discourage the people who will abuse the overage, ie warez sites, and give you more honest people requesting hosting.

I suggest starting at 100MB space and like 3gb transfer, and going up from there, but dont oversell yourself, and dont offer too much where you will have people abusing again. Perhaps upgrade with ads or post counts.

@Sain Cai :: Thank You For your Valuable Suggestions. I will keep that in mind.

@cybergoat :: I didnt Got that.

fundoo. I have send a E-Mail about geting my account back.
Domain: ymxxxx.info (It seems that I get other free hosting for you sometimes ago ><")
Thanks a lot and keep my account back. I promise I would not use this account for sharing MP3 and illegal things firstly.

Back