• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

10 GB of FREE Webspace | No Ads! | 500 GB bandwidth | Looking for the best free host?

TSO

freezoka.ws
NLC
10GB.ws free hosting has under-gone testing, modification, and re-testing, and is now ready for release to the public! Our free hosting is designed to give you the best service on the planet. We are not affiliated with any other company but ourselves (not Byet, ResellerCluster, or any other), taking our several years of experience and creating this great new host for you.

Some of the best features include:

- 10 Gigabytes of personal space
- 500 Gigabytes of bandwidth
- No Ads On User Pages!
- MySQL
- PHP
- 24/7 Support through our ticket system

As I said above, we have spent several days testing and modifying our software and server to the point that it is now ready for release to the public. We invite you to come try our free web hosting today - we think you'll be pleased!

www.10gb.ws

^^

Updated free hosting plan

New specs!!!

100 GB space
5,000 GB bandwidth
PHP 5 (no MySQL on free accounts)
incredible 24/7 support
powerful server network
No pop-ups on user pages - EVER!
free awstats
dependeable servers
instant account activation
and much more!

www.10gb.ws

great deal.wil try out soon..

EDIT: no free Mysql provided with the hosting....only php5 provided...pls dont mislead others.

thanks

Last edited:
great deal.wil try out soon..

EDIT: no free Mysql provided with the hosting....only php5 provided...pls dont mislead others.

thanks

You should read all the posts and you will see the updated bit. :) We temporarily disabled MySQL due to load issues, but will be adding it back soon - probably 10 databases per account. :)

Alright, the plan has been updated as we have resolved the load issues. Specs now:

100 GB space
5,000 GB bandwidth
PHP 5
10 MySQL Databases
1 Cron job
incredible 24/7 support
powerful server network
No pop-ups on user pages - EVER!
free awstats
dependable servers
instant account activation
and much more!

www.10gb.ws

You should read all the posts and you will see the updated bit. :) We temporarily disabled MySQL due to load issues, but will be adding it back soon - probably 10 databases per account. :)

Thanks for your quick reply....and issue has been resolved quickly.....

lots of restricktions, l registered but not using account, even having problem with normal php files that doesnt need sql, inc files eighter... very restricktedd...

RECEP,
Please bare with us as there are some changes that will be happening to the favor of our clients in the very near future.

Thanks.
-Glenn,
10GB.WS

They seem to be upgrading their main site.

But anyways, it's incredible how you offer so much bandwidth and space, unless you're massively overselling - which I don't think you are, currently.

Note: In no part of my sentence(s) above did I point a finger at you saying "you're overselling".

[UW]Glenn;1058214 said:
RECEP,
Please bare with us as there are some changes that will be happening to the favor of our clients in the very near future.

Thanks.
-Glenn,
10GB.WS
I cant use even .inc files, all these restrictions are notneeded for me.

Back