• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

10 GB / 200 GB B/w + 1 domain = 30 $/year

MyHoZt

Hi
Req. :
1 .com domain
space : 5 GB
B/W : 75 GB
php 5 (recomanded) , perl
500 email account , ftp , mysql
Price : 30 $

For the host :
99.9 % uptime
2 years or more .. expreince
good reputation

Payment Method :
Fund transfer to USA OR UK

If you wanna ask what will be the site about and all this things I am here to reply

Edits :
The space & B/W has been decreased !!

Last edited:
What will you use the 200 gb bandwidth for? Will there be any file transferred involved? Also is there any way you can pay thru Paypal?

I don't think you will find a reliable non-overselling host for $30/year. You will need to increase your budget a lot if you want a host that does not oversell.

Something like $20-30/month is a more likely budget for your requested specs.

What will you use the 200 gb bandwidth for? Will there be any file transferred involved? Also is there any way you can pay thru Paypal?
No file sharing or any thing
The site is about cars price here in Egypt
I have made contracts with the cars dealers here in egypt so I display there cars for free
There will be some videos that i will shoot mslf .. and the users will have the ability to download it ... I am ecpecting 3000 user/day .. thats why I need some much space and B/W

For paypal
it is impossible !!
as they had put my account is on hold ... I have to have a bank account in UK ... which i dont have ... I have 30 $ in paypal ... i cant send them .. but i can transfer them to bank account ... thats how i will pay !!

Last edited:
well i dont know if that is your site or not
but
1) when i try to click order ... nothing happen !!!

2) price : 4$ / mo .... My max. budget : 33$/YR
Thanks for replying anyway

I'll give you 500mbs space and 10gbs band for that much. With a free domain.

I'm sorry, but if that's your max budget, there is no way in hell you can hope to get anywhere near the resources you want.

We can make you an offer, but as mentioned previously, it's not going to be close to your request.

CNHeavy
• 3 GB's Webspace
• 40 GB's Bandwidth
• Unlimited Features
• cPanel
• Fantastico
5.95/month

We also have cheaper plan.

CNLite
• 1 GB Webspace
• 15 GB's Bandwidth
• Unlimited Features
• cPanel
• Fantastico
2.95/month

Cyber Networx

You can contact us via our message board or sales[AT]cyber-networx[DOT]com.

ihave 2 questions :
1- do u accept bank transfer ......... ?

2- for CN can i have CNlite but with more B/W ... (lets say 25GB) ?

For paypal
it is impossible !!
as they had put my account is on hold ... I have to have a bank account in UK ... which i dont have ... I have 30 $ in paypal ... i cant send them .. but i can transfer them to bank account ... thats how i will pay !!

Just to be clear...are you sending the bank transfer from your own bank or are you looking to have the host put their bank info in your paypal to withdraw the funds to?

Just to be clear...are you sending the bank transfer from your own bank or are you looking to have the host put their bank info in your paypal to withdraw the funds to?
something like that
I mean i will give you a full access to my paypal ... you can withdraw the funds to your bank account .. then close it or do whatever you like with it

Thats the deal

any offers fit with that ?

$1.99*Domain Names, $3.99/mo High-Quality Web Hosting and much more!

Cheap doesn't mean bad. Why pay more? Compare Us and save Your money!

- WEB HOSTING -

ECONOMY PLAN, includes 5 GB Space, 250 GB Transfer, 500 Email Accounts and is perfect for most individuals and small businesses.
2 months: Just $3.99/mo
12 months: Just $3.59/mo SAVE 10%!
24 months: Just $3.39/mo SAVE 15%!

DELUXE PLAN, has 100 GB space, 1,000 GB Transfer and 1,000 Email accounts.
1 month: Just $6.99/mo
12 months: Just $6.29/mo SAVE 10%!
24 months: Just $5.94/mo SAVE 15%!

PREMIUM PLAN, often is ordered by owners of a big businesses, consists of 200 GB space, 2,000 GB Transfer and 2,000 Email accounts.
1 month: Just $14.99/mo
12 months: Just $13.49/mo SAVE 10%!
24 months: Just $12.74/mo SAVE 15%!

Each plan features:
Free setup!
99.9% UPTIME GUARANTEE
• Our world-class data centers
• FrontPage extensions
• 24x7 FTP access
• Best-of-breed routers, firewalls and servers
• Web site statistics
• Daily Backups
• 24x7 monitoring
• 24x7 email, telephone, and Web-based tech support
• 24x7 physical security

- DOMAIN NAMES -

Domains just for $1.99* with any new, non-domain buying!** No quantity limit!
FREE EXTRAS with each domain ($96 value if purchased separately)!
$6.95*/yr and lower domain names!
$6.95* .com transfers with FREE 1-year extension!
$3.99/mo Windows/Linux Web hosting!
$29.99*/yr .mobi Domain Names. Open your own .mobiLE world!

GoDevs.com provides you with all you need for your e-business: affordable domain names, web hosting, dedicated and virtual dedicated servers, email accounts, 24x7 Technical and Billing support and much more!

The more you buy - the more discounts you have!

For more details, visit: GoDevs.com

-----
* Plus ICANN fee of 25 cents per domain name year. Certain TLD's only.

** One 1 yr $1.99* .com, .us, .biz, .info, .name, .net, or .org domain registration transfer or renewal with each qualifying purchase. Recurring billing charges, renewals, and domain backorders are excluded.

Back