• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

10-20 GB space, 4$/mo ?

promind

Req. :
1 domain
space : 10-20 GB
bw: 100-200 GB
Price : 4$/mo

For the host :
99.9 % uptime
expreince: at least 2year

Payment Method :
Paypal

I agree that the requirement for the price is too much, you may wish to either lower your requirement or increase the budget

Becuse they oversell,
If you use that much, That will be the end of your hosting account with them!
Yes thats right they will remove your account without warning! it happens to lots of people
If you want to find out for your self by my guest!

Most hosts here only offer what they can give
Unlike them massive oversellers!

EDIT:
look here http://www.staminus.net/?link=servers price of a good server can be found there
It Costs everyone the same! even them oversellers
So in all truth they cant offer such deals but they do anyway ;)

Hope this answers your question :)

Last edited:
Hmmm .... May I know what will you do with so much things ..... May be I will be able to help you little then ..... BUt not with that much space for sure ..... or that amount too ....wannna get an overselling account .....ok....then I can

Ha ha

Hmmm .... May I know what will you do with so much things ..... May be I will be able to help you little then ..... BUt not with that much space for sure ..... or that amount too ....wannna get an overselling account .....ok....then I can

Ha ha

I have 3 sites to host.
though initially i will use 1 gb, but for future use i m considering 10gb

Hey promind ..... I can give you that ...... I need 3 months payment at dollar 5 per month .....for the first time ........

It will show its performance as you use it .....

ready?

do you mean your space requirement is at least 1 gb?

one of my site will be kind of myspace type.
so as my site members will increase, i will need increased space.
thats why, to make sure i dont fall in short with space, i want 10gb

Okey .... We will give it to you .... but we need your consent that you will pay little more when you get to demand too much ..... Because that is not over selling and we do not want to give you things free that we get by money...

So you may wish to have it if you want true resources and mind it I need three months payment .......yes .....refund in 20 days....if you get unsatisfied

BEST OF LUCK

Okey .... We will give it to you .... but we need your consent that you will pay little more when you get to demand too much ..... Because that is not over selling and we do not want to give you things free that we get by money...

So you may wish to have it if you want true resources and mind it I need three months payment .......yes .....refund in 20 days....if you get unsatisfied

BEST OF LUCK
whats ur host site address?

By the way.......

I have a friend named ryan at admin[at-at]openlamp.eu.org They are working to get a dedicated server for themselves and divide the cost between themselves.....I am a tech supporter of them .... you may contact him at that address for better things.....they will work as a group of friends

Best of luck

Last edited:
Back