• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

10,000MB DiskSpace, 100,000MB Bandwidth - 94MB.com Ultra Free Hosting Account

94MB.com

Last week, as a promotion, we offered 100 of the 94MB.com Ultra Free Hosting accounts, we sold out within 3 days. Luckily for everyone here… 62 of these users either setup their account and did not start creating the site within 48 hours, there website was found without our banner placed on every page or the details that they gave when creating their account were believed to be incorrect. These accounts have now been deleted and so we now have 62 of the fantastic 94MB.com Ultra Free Hosting accounts available. The details can be found below:

This account will give you 10,000MB DiskSpace, 100,000MB Monthly Data Transfer and unlimited Cpanel features.

In return for these services,
we require you to place our banner code upon the top of every page of your website, our banner code can be found at http://www.94mb.com/banner.htm. Providing that you agree to this, no illegal content is found on your site or via a link on your site and you keep your account and site active, your account will never expire

If we find that our banner is not placed upon the top of every page of your website, your account will be immediately deleted.

If you think that this sounds fantastic, we even offer
instant activation
using the below link:

http://www.94mb.com/clientarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=9

Accounts are instant activation... Just login to your client area www.94mb.com/clientarea with the details you used when signing up. You can get your Cpanel login details immediately from there.

Please Note: If you setup your account and do not upload/create your website and insert our banner onto the top of every page within the first 48 hours we will remove your account and make it available to someone else. We log your IP when you sign up, if you have created multiple accounts, we will delete all your free accounts. If you have created an account with incorrect details, your account will be immediately deleted. If any of these conditions are not met, your account will be deleted and placed back on the market without notice.

We hope that you enjoy using our services.

Regards
Andrew
94MB.com Powerful Online Solutions

Our advertisers are paying for all the free websites that we offer. The agreement that we have with them is that their banners will be placed at the top of every page of every website. If the banners are not at the top, our advertisers are not getting the exposure that they have paid for, therefore, any sites failing to do this will have there account deleted immediatly and made avaliable for other clients.

Please remember, we are not giving away our hosting services free of charge, we have simply secured advertisers that have agreed to pay the hosting bills (so you don't have to) of clients that agree to the above. If you do not do as we require, the advertisers won't pay your hosting bill so we won't host your website... Simple. Our managing director has not agreed to offer services free out of the goodness of his heart, we are a business.

Kindest Regards
Andrew

help me, my site active 9 day, help me...

I do not understand... please explain. I cannot help you unless you explain.

Kindest Regards
Andrew

Hi... Sorry for double posting.

I have a question, do all site MUST be english??

Last edited:
All accounts are instant activation... login to your client area (http://www.94mb.com/clientarea/clientarea.php) then click products and services then click the little image at the far right of the table (a picture of a green arrow on a page). That should take you to the page with your cpanel login details.

Can you please confirm that you have found this.

Regards
Andrew

We do allow non-english websites. All content must be legal. All non-english websites are spot checked at random using google translation. All content must abide by our terms of service.

Regards
Andrew

Back