• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1 year anniversary

Back in the day the way this board was used was different. there was a lot less bullshit going on.

That must have been before I was here, or selective memory... doesn't seem that different to me.

Me joining must have been important also, since as I noted in the thread a couple of weeks ago about first posts, the first thread I ever posted in included someone called "Hellbound" saying "Yeah Hoth! The voice of reason stands above the voice of oboxious know-it-allness." :p

Originally posted by stu
Also, post links to your favorite threads, or any funny threads, so that we can see what cool things we've discussed this past year.

My pick for most entertaining: HOW to.... A true classic... too bad YUPAPA isn't around anymore. :(

Semi-random honorable mention thread: All members can now moderate this forum

Last edited:
A lot of my favorite posts got deleted...apparently, you need to stay on topic in a lot of the forums...who knew? :devious2:

Originally posted by Hayama-kun

How about the celebration of me posting 200+ posts in one single day?
Are ya joking? Hmm...Maybe not now.

1)When you went away, LeX beat you, and I thought he would be for a long long time, but when you came back, you beat him in err 1 day.

2)So you're the top poster here.

As of today, LAH is the only remaining member whose avatar is still a flag. Coolin, you couldn't resist, eh? :D

Cheers~~ :birthday:

How about a celebration of me not caring even slightly about how many hours of your life you have wasted posting here when you could have been out, doing things and having a life?

Originally posted by LeX
As of today, LAH is the only remaining member whose avatar is still a flag. Coolin, you couldn't resist, eh? :D
I found the the flag was getting old. I needed something fresh and new.

The only thing I could think of was CCS.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
We should designate a new Yupapa...any takers?
No matter how hard he/she tries, he'll never be as good as the original. Never to be replaced.

You changed avatar so soon, Coolin? Thought you were gonna do it on a weekly basis.

Back