• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1$ hosting required

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service.

onsr, please take a look at our 'startup' plan which costs you 2.5USD/month or 22USD/year with 1gb/10gb/10Cpanel features.

GFXWebHosting Solution Inc. - www.gfxwebhosting.com

Need to get your website online? We'll take care of your hosting need, so you can concentrate on running it.
All our plans include the standard 99.9% uptime guarantee, 24x7x365 technical support with a 7 day money back guarantee & encrypted nightly offsite backups.

GFX Web Hosting has been providing the Best and Reliable Web Hosting Solutions for over a year, in operation since March 2008.

We are a Bangladeshi based Web Hosting company, our main customers are corporate clients of Bangladesh.

We strictly don't do any kind of overselling.

MINI
-1GB Disk Space
-15GB Bandwidth per month
-2 Addon domains
-Unlimited POP3 email
-Unlimited MySQL Database
-Unlimited Subdomain
-7 Day Money Back Guarantee
Price: $1.90/month or $20/year
Order Here

BASIC
-5GB Disk Space
-75GB Bandwidth per month
-7 Addon domains
-Unlimited POP3 email
-Unlimited Subdomain
Price: $4.90/month or $50/year
Order Here

ADVANCE
-10GB Disk Space
-150GB Bandwidth per month
-15 Addon domains
-Unlimited POP3 email
-Unlimited Subdomain
Price: $7.90/month or $82.50/year

Order Here

PRO
-20GB Disk Space
-250GB Bandwidth per month
-30 Addon domains
-Unlimited POP3 email
-Unlimited Subdomain
Price: $10.90/month or $115/year
Order Here

Extras: Dedicated IP - $2/month

Server location: Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Port Speed: 100mbps

Follow us on twitter: @gfxwebhosting
Join us on Facebook Fan Page

For any questions regarding the webhosting please feel free to submit a Sales ticket to our Sales Dept: HERE

Thanks,
GFXWebHosting - Premium Web Hosting Solution WorldWide
A QZEM Network Company

Very rarely does the OP ever come back and say that they've found hosting or what they've decided to do. I know from our standpoint, it can be extremely frustrating, but what can you do?

wow, truth to say, i didn't buy any hosting from this thread.

I changed my mind 2 hour after making this thread and bought a vps with 7 dollar to test a script. I was busy for few days with that script i hadn't remember about this.

Great to see, I am getting replies from you still after 1month and 6days.
Thanks all. If you want, you can still write your offer into this thread.
Sometimes, I tried few things with my site and when i see the fu-c-ked up situation like this, I just left the host, my current one giving great headache. Just see this, it's a share hosting:

Installing Plugin: Simple Facebook Connect 0.25

Downloading install package from http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/simple-facebook-connect.0.25.zip…

Unpacking the package…

Warning: posix_getpwuid() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/****/public_html/demo/wordpress/****/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-direct.php on line 172

Don't say about the money. I am paying 7$ per month for this.

Back