• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1 free Gmail invite with 1 catch

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeX

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
NLC
- the offer -
One spanking free gmail invite! Why pay when you can get it without paying?

- the catch -
In return, you shall bad rep me. :D Or should I say, you must bad rep me first before you get one.

- the rules -
Only available to regulars. That means bold-lettered names, or at least shown up frequently enough for me to recognize you.

You must sucessfully give me a bad rep before requesting. Remember to leave your name in the bad rep, or else I have no other way of knowing it was you.

After that, leave your email and name (first and last, can be faked) here.

Last edited:
Not quite 1000 post for me ;)

Anyway, why do you want such a bad repuatation? How does the reputation thingy work anyways?

waloxspace said:
Anyway, why do you want such a bad repuatation? How does the reputation thingy work anyways?
Maybe that's what I'm trying to find out. :p

Well, you don't necessarily have to have 1000 posts to apply. If you've shown up and posted frequently, then you're a regular. There are quite a few below 1000 members that I see a lot of.

Gmail?

Hey,

I'v been here awhile and I gave you a bad rep. Can I have a Gmail please? My email is webmaster at mlanime dot com and my name is matt fake ( :) ).

Thanks,
Matt

Force said:
Hey,

I'v been here awhile and I gave you a bad rep. Can I have a Gmail please? My email is webmaster at mlanime dot com and my name is matt fake ( :) ).

Thanks,
Matt
I have no memory of your name, but what the heck. :D

Given! Offer closed.

(But you're still welcome to bad rep me. ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back