• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1 free cpanel account

7trax

I have 1 free limited cpanel account up for the first english speaking person to reply to this post.

you will get:
>100mb space
>2.5gb transfer
>1 mysql db
>php/cgi
>no file size limit
>1 ftp account
>1 email account
>subdomain of 4nt.net
>no ads
>there are no restrictions on what you put on the space of your account as long as it is not illegal in the united states.
>the account is free for life (or as long as the reseller company stays alive)

you must be able to speak english better than a 10 year old
you do not need a present website
your site must be in english

please reply to this post in this form:
country of residence
planned use of the above offered account

I will be off and on to answer any possible questions that you may have for the next 4 days. After 4 days the offer will be closed.

hey i would like to get hosted heres the info you wanted :)

age - 17
website url - dont have one let :S
country of residence - CA - NorCal
planned use of the above offered account - for my clan (cs)

Hi

Would like to request this account.

Age 40
website url : domain available (www.sgtechnopreneur.com), not developed
country of residence : Singapore
planned use : information / resource / forum for tech startups in singapore.

Thanks

Website URL: Not Applicable
Planned Use: I am starting a multipurpose site that will include, photoshop contests and galleries along with challenges (all will be stored off site on another server to conserve your space and mine), also included on here will be an offbeat news section, along with an odds and ends multimedia section with links to works (instead of hosting) and a short description and/or rating of the work, and finally i plan to have an active forum

Last edited:
website url: BinaryGrind.com (not always up (crap host))
country of residence: USA
planned use of the above offered account:

A place where I share Some open souce apps and games as well as a few shareware games.

Rage gets the account. Rage please send me an email at webmaster[at]7trax.com with your desired subdomain (*.4nt.net) and password.

Wonderful Offer !

Hello 7trax, This is really a cool offer ! :applaudin

I would like to have an account with your hosting. We speak English and my website will be in English only. Kindly provide me with an account with the following details

name : srikanth
email : sriworld@fastmail.fm
current website : -not yet-
purpose : I want to create a very good collection of website links where all the people can get Free Games, Free Gallery, Free tutorials etc.
We have an Idea of creating a wonderful Astrology site for the use of all!

Kindly help me.

Thank you
Srikanth. :)

Website URL: http://www.30mb.com/x/zhaowei
Planned Use: It's a Filipino fansite for the popular chinese actress Vicki Zhao but the site is primarily in English. We made this site to maximize Vicki's popularity here in Philippines, for Her to dominate popularity in our country, for us to show our great support towards her, and for other filipino's to know that such extraordinary being exists... I already have an existing site that is hosted in 30MB.com however it doesn't have the features that I need, PHP, CGI and Perl. The site isn't finished yet and will be officially opened this 1st of May.

-=edit=-

shoot. gotta find another one then

sriworld said:
I cant believe, 4 days offer doesnt close so early !
His offer said "I have 1 free limited cpanel account up for the first english speaking person to reply to this post " - the 4 days was for any interaction / clarification.

Guess we were too late. But thanks anyway, 7trax - it's offers like yours that keep us going.

Regards

Back