• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1.99 domains!

Again. It would be cheaper & less agro to get one from namecheap.

With Yahoo, you agree to register the domain for another year at a much higher rate than anywhere else when you sign up... it caught lots of people out the last time they done this offer.

I could be wrong, but I do believe my forum's domain name is listed with them, and I just renewed it not long ago, and I believe I only paid like $10 or so.

I could be wrong, but I believe that is what it was.

I am, however, getting ready to move all domains over to just one account.

Last edited:
How much does Yahoo! Domains cost?

It depends on the term you choose.

1-year term: $9.95
2-year term: $19.90
3-year term: $29.85
5-year term: $49.75

After term expires: $34.95/year

How much does Yahoo! Domains cost?

It depends on the term you choose.

1-year term: $1.99 (special discount for new customers only)
2-year term: $11.94 ($1.99 for your first year, $9.95 for your second year)
3-year term: $21.89 ($1.99 for your first year, $9.95 for your next two years)
5-year term: $41.79 ($1.99 for your first year, $9.95 for your next four years)

After term expires: $34.95/year (only annual terms available after initial term expires)

Yes I think you are wrong.

I just confirmed that my forums domain name is with yahoo domains, and I recently renewed it and I didnt pay any where near $35 myself.

I just confirmed that my forums domain name is with yahoo domains, and I recently renewed it and I didnt pay any where near $35 myself.

Guess you got lucky. But this is their pricing for all new domains registered.

how about this :

1. Buy domain names from yahoo
2. than ask epp code, transfer to other registrar like godaddy with cheap rate..

Its available???

how about this :

1. Buy domain names from yahoo
2. than ask epp code, transfer to other registrar like godaddy with cheap rate..

Its available???
With Yahoo, you agree to register the domain for another year at a much higher rate than anywhere else when you sign up... it caught lots of people out the last time they done this offer.
filler

Its just a lame marketing tactic ;) For me namecheap & eNom are best domain registrar. reasonable pricing and good support.

Back