• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1,000 page views aday...err 30k a month?

ningaming

alright alright, what a few months We have had :) we are now getting about 30,000 hits a month (I feel pretty good about that)

We are a gaming site, and each month, hits are going up (yeah baby) someone please recommend something new.....:)

I have seen we have a pretty good click thru ratio. I think CPC is the best for my site....so hopefully someone can help

I am currently on Focusin......i am sick of the same 3 banners they disply, and the same ugly amount of money i am getting from them :-(

Well done!

Now Targeted affiliated sales and targeted TextLinks (or SearchBoxes) would probaly be most successful for your website, and remember to keep trying to grow it.

Best of luck,

yeah, im working on a deal with someone (I doubt it will pull through, but it's worth a shot)

I think i'll add a bulclick button next to all affiliates...and a search box at the bottom of pages....i will not use pop ups....and I have gotten denied by most banner companies :-( i might just have to put my own campaign up....

thanks!

Even though Dan will probably say the same thing, you should try out dkAds. I have been using them for a while now, and they're great! I got a sponsorship from gorillanation.com, which usually requires their affiliates to use only them as their ad broker, but we worked out a deal so I could keep dkAds.

DkAds is a great choice to go with. They are the first banner company to actually pay me! Also, their banners have gotten a very impressive 1% click-thru rate on my site. Try em out!

they have like a 2 cents per click...pretty low standards, considering my site has a very poor click through ratio..

Back