• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$0.99 for a .COM registration @ GoDaddy

Let me know when they have a 99 cent domain then ;)

(I used Namecheap once and like them a lot)

if there is any offer like this, i will sure go and purchase no matter the domain provider company sux or not.
lol
i can transfer after i buy it anyway
lol

All registrars have always worked for me, but NameCheap seems to have fluctuating system uptime... sometimes, the entire page just screws up and becomes times new roman :S don't ask me why that happened.

As for GD, I've been using it for almost 2 years now, don't seem to have any problems with them either.

This offer's back again. Use the code 99BUYCOM during checkout for $1.19 domain registrations ($0.99 + $0.20 ICANN fee).

Unfortunately it seems that GoDaddy restricted this offer to only credit cards for this coupon. However you can use another coupon FACEBOOK5 for $5 domains.

Edit : Looks like that one will only allow CC's as well.

Last edited:
i wanted to transfer my domain there from netfirms and i only have 5 $ in my PayPal. This is the only option left!! any other coupon which can work ?

what about renewing? will we have to renew with them or simply transfer domain and if we do that will we have to pay more? is there a trick after all of this? and pay more than a 1.99???

what about renewing? will we have to renew with them or simply transfer domain and if we do that will we have to pay more? is there a trick after all of this? and pay more than a 1.99???

I suppose that this question should be addressed to the godaddy's stuff. Or try hard with your search

Back