• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

♥ ♥ Stunning Hosting Layout - Includes 10 coded pages, icons, logo and more!! ♥ ♥

Xcentric Media

I'm auctioning off an amazing hosting design that's very high quality that was designed by Loading Deck. I've posted this design for sale before, however despite a lot of interest neither sale was ever finalized. So if you're seriously interested, please be sure that you have the funds to follow through.

I have many projects to deal with at the present time, so I've decided to drastically reduce the price for on this design in hopes that it will sell quickly. This will probably not last, and is first come, first serve. Once it's sold it will not be sold again!

- 10 Fully coded pages.

- CSS valid layout

- Source file for logo

- Custom online/offline chat icon

- Unique and has never been used

- Buyer will receive full rights, including reseller

[Flash Demo] (Lower Resolution)

Pricing Details:

- BIN: [strike]$350[/strike] $165!!

- Starting Bid: $100

- Bid increments: $5

- Payment by paypal only

All files will be sent to the buyer immediately upon payment confirmation.

Highest Bidder wins! No Reserve if BIN is not met!

It froze up my web browsers (IE, and FF on laptop with 4GB RAM, Dual-Core 2.0GHZ) and my browsers on my desktop (IE, Chrome, FF and Opera)

Maybe you might want to check that ;)

Strange. You're the first person to mention it, and it works just fine on my end. I'll look into it, but it's just a quicktime video. Thanks again!

It froze my browser a little, it's because it's not exactly a small file to open within a browser. It opens with Quicktime with it being an MP4 file.

This above design is no longer available, however I have another high quality, coded hosting design that I purchased directly from the designer.

index page >>

plans page >>

subpage >>

I originally paid more than $160 however I'm willing to let it go for only $40. This comes with png source files and full rights. First come first serve!

Paypal only (verified strongly preferred)

This above design is no longer available, however I have another high quality, coded hosting design that I purchased directly from the designer.

index page >>

plans page >>

subpage >>

I originally paid more than $160 however I'm willing to let it go for only $40. This comes with png source files and full rights. First come first serve!

Paypal only (verified strongly preferred)

Is that a Joomla template? Looks like it.

Back