• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

★ 5Gigs.net :: No Ads - No Forced Posting - No Special Requirements - Signup NOW!!!★

X9-Kevin

logo.png

5Gigs.net offers business and personal free hosting. We are one of the small amount of free web hosting services to offer features such as PHP, MySQL databases, FTP, and to top it off serve no annoying ads on your web pages. Uptime and server performance are important to us and this is why we provide a generous amount of web space and bandwidth so you and your visitors will not suffer strict limitations. Daily secure backups are also important to us, surprisingly many free web hosting providers do not backup your data - we do.

We also pride ourselves on being the only free web hosting provider to pay members to host with us! That's right, we reward the most popular websites each month by offering cash prizes via Paypal. We also give away free custom .com domain names to websites which may not get the most traffic but have been built to a high standard.

5 Gigs includes the following features on all free accounts:

- 5000 MB Disk Space
- 30000 MB Bandwidth
- 2 Mysql Databases
- PHP 5 Support
- Mysql 5 Support
- FTP Access
- File Manager/Control Panel
- Free Subdomain or use your own domain
- 99.9% Uptime
- 24/7 Support
- Instant Activation
- Single Click Application Installer

Additional Features that most do not offer:
- Weekly Backups
- Local and Remote Monitoring of Services
- Firewall and DDos Protection
- Community Forum
- A laid out business model for future expansion and growth....

While 5 Gigs is new to the free hosting market, the people behind the scenes are anything but new to the hosting industry. Our technicians and staff have been working in the paid hosting industry for many years. This advantage will take this company to a new level of free hosting over the next few years.

Many improvements and enhancements are already in the works that will lead us over and above the competition.

So sign up today and get your free hosting account with a company that will be here for years to come.

Site down....

I got a bad gateaway error or smt! I guess next time i believe the words of a advertiser, i would setup a website monitoring script to check their REAL uptime!

Yes the site is down at the current time. We are in the process of moving all accounts to a faster robust server. We have no choice but to have downtime during this move to ensure the transfer goes as it should.

We will be back up shortly.

Do you guys have phpBB3 in your script installer?

At this time we do not have phpbb3 as past of our auto installer, but once the server transfer is complete I will be sure to look into this and see if it is possible with our system setup.

Your post here says "no ads"

Your TOS at http://www.5gigs.net/tos.jsp says "
#5 As a free user of our services, it is required that you display our ads and to not "hide", "cover-up", "kill", or modify our ads in any way. We reserve the right to display as many ads anywhere on the System.

#16 5Gigs.net runs advertisements and promotions on 5Gigs.net Sites. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by 5Gigs.net on 5Gigs.net Site is subject to change. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the System, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. You agree that 5Gigs.net shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the System.

My query - Ads? or No Ads?. Can you clarify?

Your post here says "no ads"

Your TOS at http://www.5gigs.net/tos.jsp says "

My query - Ads? or No Ads?. Can you clarify?

Yes I can clarify and sorry for the delay in my response. I never got an email stating there was a response to this thread.

Let me state that there are no ads WHAT SO EVER on any customer sites. The only ads we display are on the 5gigs.net website itself and on the default welcome page on new accounts that gets replaced with the customers site.

So there are no forced ads at all on customer sites. I will make sure to remove #5 and #16 from our TOS.

Back