• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

★★★★★ Ultra Fast SSD Web Hosting from $1/m ★ US/UK ★ LiteSpeed ★ SpamExperts ★ CloudLinux ★★★★★

JFSG

Limenex.com - Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States & United Kingdom

=================================================

★ SPECIAL PROMOTION ★

50% DISCOUNT FOR LIFE

Enjoy 50% recurring discount for any of our web hosting plans! The discount will apply for your future renewal invoices as long as your service remains active.

Coupon Code: HALFPRICE

This limited promotion is valid for new/additional orders only.[/B].

Are you looking for these?
- Faster Servers
- Brilliant Support
- Affordable Prices
- Reliability & Stability

If your answer is yes, Limenex is your answer. Enjoy premium web hosting service at economic rates! Limenex prides itself at delivering a reliable and unparalleled service by providing customers with blazing fast SSD servers, amazing uptime, incredible tech support and many other amazing perks at wallet-friendly rates.

We are currently running a limited-time promotion with aggressive discounts! Why pay other hosts twice our price only to receive half of our service or pay half our price to receive awful service from them? Sign up with Limenex now to experience quality web hosting service like never before!

★ WHY LIMENEX? ★

• Operating Since 2010
    Limenex has been in business for 7 years and counting! This is a testament to our reliability and quality of service our customers expect of us. We aren't amateurs in the business.
  • Fast & Incredible 24/7 Support
    We have incredible staffs on standby 24/7 to watch over our servers and assist you! We pride ourselves with our industry leading response time of 10-15 minutes!
  • High Performance Servers
    We build our powerful enterprise-grade servers with Dual Intel Xeon Processors, 32GB-128GB RAM, solid state drives (SSD) in RAID 10 plus some in-house optimisation techniques and many more, designed to deliver amazing performance and reliability for your websites!
  • Amazing Prices
    We are priced at extremely competitive and affordable rates to keep our customers happy and ensure we can deliver a consistently reliable service in the long run.
  • Features-rich Hosting
    Our hosting plans are rich with incredible features and services including LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, R1Soft, SpamExperts, SEO tools, CloudFlare, Softaculous script installer, RV Site Builder and many more!
  • 99.9% Uptime
    Keeping your websites up is our bread and butter. Unlike most of our competitors that offer negligible compensation, as written in our industry-leading SLA, we will give you a FULL month of FREE service if the uptime for the given month is less than 99.9%.
  • US & UK Servers
    We have servers in United States & United Kingdom! Take your closest pick for the fastest speed for your websites!
  • Instant Activation
    Why wait for someone to setup your account manually when we setup your account instantly after you made payment?
  • 30 Days Moneyback Guarantee
    Try our service risk-free with our 30 days moneyback guarantee! Feel free to ask for a refund within your first 30 days of service if you are unhappy with our service, which we highly doubt you will be. ;)

★ FEATURES LIST ★

• SSD Storage in RAID 10
  • cPanel Control Panel
  • LiteSpeed Web Server
  • MariaDB Database Server
  • CloudLinux Operating System
  • SpamExperts Advanced Spam Filter - say goodbye to spam
  • FREE CDN
  • FREE SEO Tools
  • FREE Site Builder
  • FREE Account Transfer
  • FREE Daily Backup - we keep up to 30 days of backup!
  • FREE SSL Certificates - via Let's Encrypt
  • SNI Support (no dedicated IP required for SSL)
  • Softaculous Script Installer - install WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc. automatically!
  • Create Unlimited Sub-Domains
  • Create Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Create Unlimited SQL Databases
  • Create Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Host Unlimited Domains (Excluding V1)
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • 30 Days Money-back Guarantee
  • 24/7 Incredible Technical Support
  • Choice of 2 Data Centres in US/UK
  • And many other features!

★ PLANS & PRICES ★

ECONOMY

* 1 GB SSD-Powered Storage Space
* 50 GB Premium Bandwidth
* Host UNLIMITED Domains
* Choice of US/UK Data Centre

Prices (after discount):
2 Years: $1.00/mth ($23.88)
1 Year: $1.50/mth ($17.94)
1 Mth: $2.50/mth

50% Off: ORDER NOW | MORE INFO

--------------------------

V1

* UNLIMITED SSD-Powered Storage Space
* UNLIMITED Premium Bandwidth
* Host 1 Domain

Prices (after discount):
2 Years: $1.75/mth ($41.88)
1 Year: $2.50/mth ($29.94)
1 Mth: $3.50/mth

V2 - MOST POPULAR

* Host UNLIMITED Domains

Prices (after discount):
2 Years: $3.75/mth ($89.88)
1 Year: $4.50/mth ($53.94)
1 Mth: $5.50/mth

V3

* Host UNLIMITED Domains

Prices (after discount):
2 Years: $6.00/mth ($143.88)
1 Year: $7.00/mth ($83.94)
1 Mth: $8.00/mth

★ CUSTOMERS FEEDBACK ★

We aren't lying when we say our service is top-notch. Take a look at what our clients say about us! :)

There is no justice if I don't write this review for Limenex! Do they sleep at all? The longest I had to wait for a reply was 31 minutes. Most of the time I receive 5 minutes reply from them! My other hosters usually take 1 or 2 hours to tell me something useless, even though they are more expensive! My websites at Limenex are very fast and they even have r1soft backup which is very useful as I used it to restore a file I accidentally deleted for free! One of my other hoster even charge money to only restore my entire cPanel!

Limenex is excellent value for money. I will move all my websites to Limenex once my contract with other hosters expire. Cheaper and better service. :)

Source
Been with Limenex for a little while now.
Great value for money, a lot of ' bang for your buck'.
Migrated my sites from the old host faultlessly.
Had some issues around setting up spam traps, assistance was good , resolved well.

So far, so good :)

Source
I'm writing this review for Limenex who has been for my host for nearly two months.

I've first signed up with Limenex when I saw their advertisement on the Shared Hosting Offers and I was really impressed by their great looking website design, prices, and disk space/bandwidth limits. My websites that I have hosted with Limenex have always been loading lighting fast, even when they switched from Varnish to Litespeed. All my support tickets have been handled to my satisfaction within hours and I couldn't ask for a better host.

Reliability: 10/10
Support: 10/10
Speed & Performance: 10/10
Price: 10/10

Source
Very rarely do you come across a host that gives
1. HUGE space ...300GB or something like that
2. Works all the time
3. CPanel ... no hassles
... I am running a full fledged 7 Year course with all sorts of security and everything just works. For a change I don't have to have multiple websites and logins for lack of space or whatever.
And service with a smile is what I felt when I asked and it was explained, help arrives fast and nicely.

Source

More Reviews: http://ratelobby.com/review/352/limenex-web-hosting

Back