• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

•••FREE UNLIMITED Webspace•, •UNLIMITED Bandwidth•, •FTP•, •PHP•, •Domain Hosting•••

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to remove the forced chmod check from fusion news to install it and then it will work as normal

its a Linux server not windows

Ahah, haha... Isnt there some kind of rule at this forum, not to post something you dont know about?

I hate giving up my personal info on net....yet I tried literally eight times on HostUltra sign ups and get the same response

Application Rejected!

Sorry, We cannot accept your application at this time.
Please check that you entered everything correctly.
You may have entered an incorrect name/address/country/phone number or you are trying to create duplicate accounts

what else i can do????

You don't need to CHMOD files on a windows server and you can't install fusion news on hostultra because register globals is set to off, i believe

please correct me if i'm wrong :)

It seems to me, most of the problems with the server have to do with php. Just as a little hint for Host Ultra.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back