• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

££ Great British Pound?

shockfire

Hey, im new to the advertising scene, and ive been searching for ages for anyone who pays in £GBP.

Everything I did find was in $ or €.

Maybe i wasnt looking hard enough, but even two British companies I found only paid in $! I found that strange. :confused:

I was hoping that some of you knew anything that paid in £ (pop-ups, banners, CPM, CPC everything.) Please list all that you know!

Also, if anyone knows of any 'Get paid to surf' programs which pay £ i'd be grateful for your info.

Thanx! :D

Advertwizard doesen't pay much but they pay in british pounds.
Also if an adnetwork pays in paypal you can convert the currency to what you want when you get it. Fastclick pays via paypal for example.

Originally posted by Damoose
dont banks cash foreign cheques anyways?
yeah but last time I went to the bank with a cheque of about $50, I had to pay about $12 costs :confused2

Originally posted by nitroboy
yeah but last time I went to the bank with a cheque of about $50, I had to pay about $12 costs :confused2

that's not the conversion feed you have to pay ... that's the fee for cashing foreign checks. I have the same problem unfortunately. Have to pay 11 Euro for cashing it :(

Back