• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Phrozen, busted! Hehe... :D

You can register usernames with spaces in 'em with vB, so that's what these Mr. Anonymouses did.

They used the Alt+20000 in messages.

Originally posted by Epgs
this has gotta be the stupidest thread but hey i like the username
That would be a serious problem... imagine everybody using blank usernames... you wouldn't know who posted what unless they include a signature in every post.

Only the mods would know.

Did you just add that edited thing by yourself? If you actually edited it, it would say [Edited by *insert space here* on blah-blag-blop]

Originally posted by Epgs
nice move to see if we would notice
Too easy to see IMHO. The reason why I didn't find it first is because I usually only hang out in the General Forum.

Originally posted by Phrozen
Yeah I just added that in.
*raises eyebrows* Are you sure about that? Maybe you logged out of your blank username account and signed in as "Phrozen" and edited it? Because I'm thinking vB checks your IP to the IP of the person who posted the original message and see if they match, and if it does you're allowed to edit.

If I'm wrong, then ignore this post.

Hmm I dunno if that works, lets check and find out.

<<<EDIT>>

Nope I couldn't edit this post from my other alias.

[Edited by Phrozen on 04-19-2001 at 09:12 AM]

guys i didnt think that this thread will last for alittle time.
hmmm.
so all of you want to find little time to joke and funny things.
heheh.
so who will work then and help others ha?
heheh.
God will help us.
heheh.
and guys i thinking and thinking and will think when this thread will closed(this thread reminds me yupapa's thread)herheh.
and guys what you read was only blank message!!what you have seen it was only your imaginations!!hhahahahaha
with my stupid english.
mr blank message.
heheh.
what about taking blank user name ha?
byez.

this thread good for gaining hits for your membership.
coolguy let me too laugh :)
heheh
there are no spaces man :) :)

Back