• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

clixgalore bad

i advertise on their site to get member.but after i deposit money and add their tracking code on my site,then one day i can't login. and email them several time,no reply . :cry2:
  2. Y

why goclick?

why this forum put goclick search box on bottom? i have heard much people have been scamed by them. although they are famous and big.
  3. Y

where to advertise

where to advertise is cheap and good? i tried clickxchange ,need me first pay 500$ . shareasale,need 150$ for setup . i have affiliate program,just need more affiliate. don't need to cost 150$ to setup.
  4. Y

make money with your website

make money with your website!!! join our affiliate program to make money! http://www.3search.net :D
  5. Y

tax

revenuepilot ask me to give them an w8 form. what is this mean? do i need to pay tax to my country or have they already paid for me? who can tell me the tax policy to those who earned ad revenue from internet and other country?:confused:
  6. Y

How to block proxy access to my site?

"advertiser tell me: How are you? I noticed that a good portion of your traffic is coming from an open proxy computer. Best regards," how to do to block proxy access to my site ? :confused:
  7. Y

revenuepilot paid Oct.

quote: You've got cash! Revenue Pilot Inc. just sent you money with PayPal. ------------------------------ Payment Details ------------------------------ Amount: $xxxx.xx Transaction ID: 0SW742191Pxxxxxxx Subject: RevenuePilot October Payment Note: Thank you being a part of our...
  8. Y

ip country

is there any tool that can show a list of ip address(from world wide) in a text file are from which country? for example:this is the content of the text file: 200.100.33.6 33.22.33.77 68.81.174.39 78.31.188.22 61.170.152.33 aa.bb.cc.dd ... how to know each of them are from which...
  9. Y

proxy knoledge

who can tell me what is "open proxy" what is "simple proxy" and what is "anonymous proxy" what is the difference and what is the useage?
Back