• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Resellers - $9.95 per month 1gig space 10gig bandwidth 100% Network Uptime

Wouldn't it be great if you can confidently say to your clients "100% network uptime" With Our reseller plan you recieve: 2 Private Name Servers with accompanying IP Addresses WHM Control Panel (for easy instant account creation) No LIMIT to domains under your account. Full...
  2. O

Resellers: $9.95 - 1gig Space, 10gig Bandwidth, Unlimited Domains

Hi Users Wouldn't it be great if you can confidently say to your clients "You offer 100% network uptime" 2 Private Name Servers with accompanying IP Addresses Generic Server Names! WHM Control Panel (for easy instant account creation) No LIMIT to domains under your account...
  3. O

Want free hosting? Is your site ....

I don't want n e more 3 big sites are enough !
  4. O

Well buddy, I have actually had fantastic response and I have signed up three sites... Have a nice day ! Kindest regards.
  5. O

Hey Guys! Now i'd like to host webmaster/Internet programming related sites FREE! All I ask in return is some form of advertising. Just send us your requirements and few stats on web traffic if your interested Everyone who reads this!! Have a Good day! Dominic Buono...
  6. O

FREE 50 meg HOSTING when you order a domain!

CPanel 5.0 Hosting!!! --------------------------- Fully featured! view a demo http://www.optic5.net:2082 u: demodoma p: password 50 Megs space 3 gig Datatransfer 10 POP3 Subdomains PHP CGI MYSQL 2 databases.. Get this amazing offer now and order in a secure and safe...
  7. O

Learn how to spell!!!

I mean u up most respect when i say. It's not the point! I know noone in this forums or anywere else for that matter would want there hard efforts what you have spent hours upon hours burned... 1) I front on potential clients... 2) to fellow webmasters... 3) Your in effect being...
  8. O

Learn how to spell!!!

to be honest with you daniel you have a very vaild point! :-) i'm acutally older but any how, If you were in my position how would you take it if like 5 people were ripping your hard work and money!? U wouldn't like it at all! I'm not getting at you as you have a very valid point...
  9. O

Learn how to spell!!!

What do you call it then fixing me up with business i don't think so, IN MY OPINION... People in these forums and alot of people in WHT are so sad, a year ago forums were cool! people talking and disscussed things in a polite manner now all you see are posts slandering or calling...
  10. O

Learn how to spell!!!

I'll phone you then... I wanna talk to the prick that thinks he can go around and slander peoples business.... but hey if you get a kick outta it then go for it.
  11. O

Learn how to spell!!!

Can i firstly say no i'm not the best speelllleeer in the world no! 1) I didn't ask for your opinion on my spelling 2) Why? Have you really nothing better to do? 3) Does it turn you on or something sick? like that? Do u get a kick outta burning peoples business and livleyhoods? No...
  12. O

support that wonderbra would be proud of!!! :-)

We provide plans 500mb 5 Gigabytes bandwidth (option to upgrade account,) $7.95 a month http://www.optic5.net/packages.html And real support we also offer live support during UK biz hours, http://www.optic5.net you'll be happy you signed up and to prove it we offer 30 day money...
Back