• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

wedontjudg.com

check out our paid hosting plans at wedontjudge.com heres our minimum plan 100MB Space unlimited subdomains 5GB Traffic Real Time Control Panel Frontpage Extensions Autoresponders Mailing List 20 User/POP3/FTP Accounts Perl/CGI-BIN File Backup Mysql/PHP Server Side...
  2. W

Host with these?

this is my minimum plan: 100MB Space unlimited subdomains 5GB Traffic Real Time Control Panel Frontpage Extensions Autoresponders Mailing List 20 User/POP3/FTP Accounts Perl/CGI-BIN File Backup Mysql/PHP Server Side Includes Sendmail NO SETUP FEE! $3.95/Month...
  3. W

i have my domain,who can help me

i can host you, depending on the business... shoot me an email
  4. W

I need a free host for Servlets!

i can give you support for your servlets if you need... shoot me an email if you wish..
  5. W

webhost community

i would have to agree with you on that, its the same idea.
  6. W

webhost community

i am hosting, but my theory is since it will be free, i wont have to worry about forms and whatnot, thus i can have a centralized point for all activities on the website. keeping everybody involved. less space i use, the more space is available to the hostee's
  7. W

webhost community

ironic, eh? but yeah, the idea is a "community" aspect to decide who they would want to have hosted. i figure as much as im giving a way for free. the least the person can have is a quality website and for that be rewarded with a good hosting service.
  8. W

webhost community

i am starting a webhost community at wedontjudge.com. i am offering 100mb of space (more upon request dependant on the site), 1 gig of transfer, php, cgi-bin, perl... dependant on the site mysql and tomcat 4... my goal is to create a community that will voice its opinions on who gets hosting...
Back